How i can watch Youtube videos without Streming?

Anyone knows that what connection is required to see the videos of Youtube without streaming it. PTCl 512k is enough or not.

You can download youtube videos in their entirety and then play them on your pc.

http://www.youtubedownloads.info/

http://www.google.com/search?q=youtube+download&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

Streaming is how the whole thing works. Kinda like a technology. It's the buffering that you don't want. If Rokra said, you can download them or get a higher more faster internet connection

Get Orbit Downloader. It allows downloading of Movies from all You Tube like sites.

@HussanAli

at 512K it will work fine.... without any lag

i also use orbitdownloader its nice program , it lets you download not from youtube but many other sites ,

but one consideration if u download stuff from youtube ur downloads r not resumable but from myspace tv u could also reume download , i watch few anime n i prefer myspace tv

use Download Helper as a plugin for firefox, it can download youtube videos directly from the website.

so there is no option/tweak trick to resume youtube downloads?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

so there is no option/tweak trick to resume youtube downloads?
[/quote]

Just press the Pause button, and wait for the video to stream for as time as u want . The higher then time is higher the time of Video.

latest real player comes with malware/adware doesnt it?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

latest real player comes with malware/adware doesnt it?
[/quote]

Yes, i read it a month ago that its a badware. Becuase it installs a third party program which it fails to uninstall when real player is uninstalled.

Download Helper is the best..rip whatever vid u see anywhere..be it the motorola site.

I am using Internet Download Manager (IDM),its great because it automatically sense the flv videos on the page and you simply right click anywhere on the page and select Download FLV video with IDM and it downloads the file from 6 -7 locations which makes the download extremely fast