How i can browse with these low parameters?

How i can browse with these low parameters: and when noise margin value goes to 3.3 then modem stuck.

ZTE Modem setting:

http://www.evernewsms.com/ptcl.png

Speedtest.net:

http://www.evernewsms.com/Untitled-1.png

Speed test result is fine. ZTE Modem Setting link not working: 403 Forbidden access

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Speed test result is fine. ZTE Modem Setting link not working: 403 Forbidden access
[/quote]

Try now. someone told me when noise margin is less than 10 then ur browsing speed will affect. if noise margin will be plus 10 then does it mean i will get more in speedtest.

Line Attenuation of your line and mine is same. Did you try G.dmt line modulation? I was facing DC problem but since I changed the modulation to only G.dmt, Noise margin improved and my connection is much stable now.

ZTE%20Line%20Status.jpg

How can I change the modulation to only G.dmt? Please explain, it would helpful for others.

ZTE:

Advanced > WAN > ADSL

Uncheck every modulation type there except G.dmt.

I found more stable connection with G.dmt than any other modulation type. Hope it helps you too.

Line Attenuation of your line and mine is same. Did you try G.dmt line modulation? I was facing DC problem but since I changed the modulation to only G.dmt, Noise margin improved and my connection is much stable now.

ZTE%20Line%20Status.jpg

[/quote]

ur and my line values r not same becoz my noise margin is 4.4 while urs is 20 our line attentuation is same.

yeah g.dmt and adsl 2+ modes r selected and all others r unchecked does not work.

How can I change the modulation to only G.dmt? Please explain, it would helpful for others.
[/quote]

modem settings > advanced on top > wan (left hand side) under wan > ADSL select > Enable ADSL Port

Select the support of line modes: G.dmt and ADSL2+ all others must be unchecked.

^

I unchecked all others except G.dmt and it caused decrease in line attanuation from 82 to 63 but not significant improvement in Noise Margin as it is 8.6.

Please tell me either G.dmt should only be check marked or ADSL+2 should also be check marked with it. I am getting confuse. In the above post you told one thing in two different manners and one of them is atleast wrong in your post.

Here you saying that it does not work.

ur and my line values r not same becoz my noise margin is 4.4 while urs is 20 our line attentuation is same.

yeah g.dmt and adsl 2+ modes r selected and all others r unchecked does not work.

[/quote]

Here you saying to select both of them.

Select the support of line modes: G.dmt and ADSL2+ all others must be unchecked.

[/quote]

Please tell me, I am waiting for members help.

these modes must be checked : g.dmt and adsl+2 uncheck all other options.

OK it worked. thx Jalpari. Atleast some stable conncetion. Noise Margin 8 and line attanuation is 63.

Download stream: 128

Upload stream: 160

Now if someone coul increase my download stream also. Upload is always greater then download in my case.

just let the G.DMT selected and unselect ADSL2+ because if both r select ADSL2+ works...so let G.DMT selected alone!

just let the G.DMT selected and unselect ADSL2+ because if both r select ADSL2+ works…so let G.DMT selected alone!
[/quote]

I do not know much i told what seniors told me regarding line modes. why only g.dmt ?

cuz its the slowest and the stablest of them all... but dont worry this wont effezt ur performance/browsing speed....

Atleast affects my donloading speed.

these modes must be checked : g.dmt and adsl+2 uncheck all other options.
[/quote]

Only G.dmt should be checked there.

Whats this G.dmt thingy?I selected it and unchecked all,the noise margin went upto 31 and without it its like 29 or 28 & the line atten. also turned better .Whats this G.dmt is?Why does it effect the noise margin and line atten.

^Although in my case things got better by selcting onlyG.dmt

Its modulation

Today I succeeded in conncting my Paradyne6381 with PTCL and two things noticed. Stable connection and down, upld stream got better from 150 to 253(dwnload stream) and 180 to 247(upload stream).

Today I succeeded in conncting my Paradyne6381 with PTCL and two things noticed. Stable connection and down, upld stream got better from 150 to 253(dwnload stream) and 180 to 247(upload stream).

Imran your line seem to be pathetic right?Whats the noise ratio?Try changing the pairs.253 d/l is quite low on 1mb :|