How Google?

Hi.. I Just Want To Ask That If I Want To Add Tag Of My Website On Google Website Then How I Do.... Mean..... If We Search And Give Some Key Words On Google Site Then It Shows The Related Website... So If I Want That My Site Also Show After Having Related Search Then How Its Possiable ???

well this is called SEO, if you want your site index on google you have to submit your site on google, well i can do it for your free :) give me the link, if you have the sitemap then would be easy for me :)

^ no need to submit to google

thats what they have crawlers if u place a link to ur site somewhere where there alot of google crawlers(like this forum) then u can get ur site on google

lolxxx @ ruhan

so what you think Google will craw his site! lol that's mean if i hit my link on any famous site then my site will be indexed :o

you are not getting his point he want his site index on google page not the link only with refrence to any other link or site.

thats exactly what i mean

my site has not been submitted to google or anythin

yet still it is indexed by google coz the google crawlers came onto my site by this reference of this forum so no need to submit to google :P

give me the url of your website and how many page been index on google from your site.

you can check it

type in google search bar

site:yoursite

site:torzone.co.cc

and check your site status.

the url is linuxprimetime.com

and i searched and all pages are indexed :P

strange. google crawled all your site pages. well few days back i submitted a sitemap contaning around 60,000 pages so far 12000 been indexed :)

^ like i said earlier submitin to google isnt nessecary as long as ur site is linked somewhere where there are alot of google crawlers ur site will be indexed by google itself

what about traffic and how much traffic you are getting from google?

my site statistics are as below

statistics.jpg

Sounds to me like Ali3333 wanted Adsense...

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

strange. google crawled all your site pages. well few days back i submitted a sitemap contaning around 60,000 pages so far 12000 been indexed :)
[/quote]

@slave

Can you do anything for this chaitable institute www.idarieu.org

It would be greatful to me and all of those students who are deaf and blind and sutyding there.

@mfa6464 no need this site is already indexed by google and also when u search for idarieu its one of the top search results in google

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

@mfa6464 no need this site is already indexed by google and also when u search for idarieu its one of the top search results in google
[/quote]

oh yes that nice and tell me how to make on top of list when search blin or deaf school in Pakistan or Karachi

^ its one of the top for blind school in pakistan 2

so i guess thats good

WOW it realy on top list. Nice, thanks to let me know which I have not check quite long.

Leave a link here or on other forums/blogs etc and submit a sitemap to Google. Check out http://www.google.com/webmasters/tools

actually no need to add to other search engines google, yahoo msn are enough

i recieve all my SE traffic from google