How good are Pheonix batteries

Any one used them ? How was your experience ?

Dry batteries have gone way out of range.

AGS is top brand. Phoenix come after AGS. I am using Phoenix XP-165 and this is my 3rd summer with them. Quality is really good.

^ what he said.. +1

Phoenix according to me is the best of all,am having 4 batteries of phoenix ,2 for ups and 2 for cars ,they work like a charm.On the other hand keep distance from Volta/exide

Volta seems to be defrauding innocent customers. I saw it briefly while passing by a battery shop but IIRC, they have printed Ultimate Power System * on their battery packaging making unknowing customers think that their batteries are made for UPS usage. <_<

* Ultimate Power System

iam using phonex ugs 215am battery best...go for phonex 215am UGS battery

[quote=“Asad, post:5, topic:21048”]

Volta seems to be defrauding innocent customers. I saw it briefly while passing by a battery shop but IIRC, they have printed Ultimate Power System * on their battery packaging making unknowing customers think that their batteries are made for UPS usage. <_<

* Ultimate Power System
[/quote]

there was a same series of Exide batteries a year ago.. it was a clear plastic case with FULL written UPS.. no abreviation.. even its model number was written on box as UPS 200AH..

Osaka made the same UPS series 2 years back.

both companies had to stop.. these batteries were the worst in their series ever.. :P.. so many warranty complaints especially in exide.. the novelty of a see through battery wore off when it became very hot due to lower grade plastic used. :D