How do shopkeepers flash/re-install/update Android OS?

Just for learning upurpose..

I want to know how do shopkeepers install/flash/update latest OS android on differenat phones like LG, HTC, Samsung etc?

Do they use any special software?

They have a specific software with Android version files, which they install again in the Android mobile

Software tools such as "Flashtool" is used to flash android os. They also need to have specific version files of android-os according to the brand/ model of mobile.

They may also need to unlock boot loaders which is a tricky part, but not very difficult either.

Now a days users are aware enough to install custom Roms according to their need and or choice

[quote=“shafiq, post:3, topic:21685”]

Software tools such as "Flashtool" is used to flash android os. They also need to have specific version files of android-os according to the brand/ model of mobile.

They may also need to unlock boot loaders which is a tricky part, but not very difficult either.

Now a days users are aware enough to install custom Roms according to their need and or choice

[/quote]

Thankl you for your reply.

can you make a tutorial for newbies like me explaining everythibng in detail.

this would be a blockbuster thread here at wiredpakistan i am sure..

it's simple i done it once from home.

Now a days rooting and installing custom roms are so simple as you dont even need to connect you mobile to pc. Just google it and follow the instructions carefully

[quote=“askfriends, post:4, topic:21685”]

Thankl you for your reply.

can you make a tutorial for newbies like me explaining everythibng in detail.

this would be a blockbuster thread here at wiredpakistan i am sure..

[/quote]

A dedicated forum available for all this... visit XDA Developers forum for tutorials etc

[quote=“MrKamran, post:5, topic:21685”]

it's simple i done it once from home.

[/quote]

[quote="rizwanarshad7, post:6, topic:21685"]

Now a days rooting and installing custom roms are so simple as you dont even need to connect you mobile to pc. Just google it and follow the instructions carefully

[/quote]

[quote="shafiq, post:7, topic:21685"]

A dedicated forum available for all this... visit XDA Developers forum for tutorials etc

[/quote]

thank you anyways...