How do I know my friend score without his roll

Matric Result has been announced. I don't know my relative's roll no but I want to check his result. After opening www.bisemultan.edu.pk you get a box to put your roll number and then your detailed marks page will be displayed. Now if I start putting the roll numbers in sequence 1,2,3,4........ obviously it will take ages. :( I believe there would be a software to download the result database and that would probably open in MS Access and by Ctrl+F you get your result. So plz suggest any solution ?

What is the range of roll numbers that appeared in this exam? I mean the approximate first roll number and the last roll numbers.

[quote=“mysterio92, post:, topic:”]

Matric Result has been announced. I don’t know my relative’s roll no but I want to check his result. After opening www.bisemultan.edu.pk you get a box to put your roll number and then your detailed marks page will be displayed. Now if I start putting the roll numbers in sequence 1,2,3,4… obviously it will take ages. :( I believe there would be a software to download the result database and that would probably open in MS Access and by Ctrl+F you get your result. So plz suggest any solution ?

[/quote]

why don’t you ask your relative for his/her roll number… ?

^ X2

[quote=“Faisal, post:3, topic:15214”]

why don’t you ask your relative for his/her roll number… ?

[/quote]

Problem solved close the thread :lol:

[quote=“SupMA5TER, post:2, topic:15214”]

What is the range of roll numbers that appeared in this exam? I mean the approximate first roll number and the last roll numbers.

[/quote]

I’m not aware of the range of roll numbers but the Daily “Khabrain” says that there were ~2 lac candidates who appeared in exams.

^

good luck with that......

[quote=“Faisal, post:7, topic:15214”]

^

good luck with that…

[/quote]

oh Faisal bro, plz do something :( what will I do when Board will declare my result on 25th of August…

Matric Result has been announced. I don’t know my relative’s roll no but I want to check his result. After opening www.bisemultan.edu.pk you get a box to put your roll number and then your detailed marks page will be displayed. Now if I start putting the roll numbers in sequence 1,2,3,4… obviously it will take ages. :( I believe there would be a software to download the result database and that would probably open in MS Access and by Ctrl+F you get your result. So plz suggest any solution ?

[/quote]

Wait for 1 year then you can find it by name. ;)

Local book shops usually purchase guzzett via HBL.

You may try to find manually in it with your city or school.

[/quote]

Friend ??? :angry: what kind of ▓uô*&ng friend he is, if he can’t share his roll number.

I want to check detailed marks of 44 students from my school class and 32 students from my college class. What I need is a program like the one:

#include <stdio.h>

#include <conio.h>

void main()

{

long int start, stop;

char name[], compare[];

start = 100,001;

stop = 900,001;

printf (“Enter the name of your friend:”);

scanf ("%s", &name);

for (; start<=stop; start++)

{

\\Open Internet Exp.

\\Open www.bisemultan.edu.pk

\\Put the value of variable "start" in the Roll No box

\\Check the name of the candidate and store the name in variable "compare"

if (compare==name)

\\Save the webpage and then break the loop

}

getch();

}

that is just the prototype. I want to develop the actual program but since I’ve learnt only two computer languages BASIC and C till now, so how am I supposed to make that program. I want help from expert programmers

Its already done, though for a different board. When FBISE SSC-1 result came out on July 15th, it didn't show the toppers/highest marks as well as partial name search. Moreover, the institution-wise result was not available till the next day due to some problems in their website and the site was also very very slow to respond. I was in a kind of hurry to get these details so I made a program to fetch the complete result from the website and created a database of whole result programmatically. My first post on this thread was precisely due to the very fact that if I know the first and the last roll numbers, the program can be easily altered to fetch Multan board result as well. The point is, it takes a long time to fetch the results and FBISE result of only around 56,000 candidates took around 3.5 hrs of full PC/Internet usage. Therefore, knowing the range is extremely important.