How do I arrange Umrah for my mother?

Anyone has any experience going to umrah? I need to send my mother, she will go alone but I don't know how to do all the arrangement, I have heard about visa packages but there are plenty of providers with news in circle of fake or high claims but cheap service etc , therefore I'm totally confused where to start

thank you

[quote=“noman89, post:, topic:”]

Anyone has any experience going to umrah? I need to send my mother, she will go alone but I don’t know how to do all the arrangement, I have heard about visa packages but there are plenty of providers with news in circle of fake or high claims but cheap service etc , therefore I’m totally confused where to start

thank you

[/quote]

Some ‘mehram’ will likely need to travel with her.

[quote=“Asad, post:2, topic:22691”]

Some ‘mehram’ will likely need to travel with her.

[/quote]

I heard the news few months ago that this restriction is lifted …

I just checked with the embassy site here is the statement

5. All women are required to travel for Umrah with a Mahram. Proof of kinship must be submitted with the application form. Women over the age of forty-five (45) may travel without a Mahram with an organized group, They must, however submits a no objection letter from her husband, son or brother authorizing her to travel for Umrah with the named group. This letter should be notarized.

So my mother is around 50 but in good health so it seems she can travel without Mahram

I would recommend you to contact namely travel agents like Polani or Universal that could guide you to whole process.