How did western union works?

how did western union works for transffering money with google adsense???

it will cost something or not????

IS IT IS EASY TO USE????

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

how did western union works for transffering money with google adsense???

it will cost something or not???

IS IT IS EASY TO USE???

[/quote]

You provide your correct Name, Address and all other information to Google Adsense. When you’ll have $100 or more (I don’t know the exact limit) in your Adsense account. Google will send that money to you using Western Union (if you have selected that option).

Google may deduct service charges (processing fee/charges) when they send money. Western Union will also deduct their commission (something around $15 for $100).

Google will send you an email with Western Union’s MTCN number.

Then you go to your nearest Pakistan Post Office (GPO) and go to the counter of Western Union. Show your original ID card. Give photo-copy of ID card. Fill the form with your information (that you already give to you Google, like Name, Address etc.). Also write the MTCN number in form.

Give filled form to GPO’s officer (Western Union counter). He will process your form and within minutes you’ll get cash.

Western Union’s commission is big ($15) but they give money instantaneously and secured. MTCN number is very important. Without this number you can not get your money.

I’ll not recommend you to use check in ordinary mail. I learnt that in hard way.

I highly recommend Western Union for Pakistan. It’s safe and secure.

Google doesn't deduct any amount when sending money through WU as per my knowledge. Unlike RentACoder which deducts $10 handlilng fee and then WU deducts its fee, no amount is deducted when receiving payment from Google. Means if you have $105 balance then you will receive $105 (after converting to Pak Rupees). May be they have some sort of agreement.

Google doesn’t deduct any amount when sending money through WU as per my knowledge. Unlike RentACoder which deducts $10 handlilng fee and then WU deducts its fee, no amount is deducted when receiving payment from Google. Means if you have $105 balance then you will receive $105 (after converting to Pak Rupees). May be they have some sort of agreement.
[/quote]

Google has billions of dollar they can pay from their pocket for Western Union charges :)

yea right

google doesnt deduct any amount

WU pays in pakistani curruncy and this way they deduct a small amount per dollor

if dollor rate in market is about 78.20 they ll giv you 77.2 or somthing like that.

if i want to send money to someone does the WU need my ID ? i.e Sender ID ?

^ I don't know that you can send money using Western Union from Pakistan.

Did anyone of Wiredians ever send money out of Pakistan using Western Union?

Then you go to your nearest Pakistan Post Office (GPO) and go to the counter of Western Union. Show your original ID card. Give photo-copy of ID card.

[/quote]

Any idea if GPO, bank or wherever you go will accept a recently expired ID card. Say, if your CNIC expired a couple of months ago and you haven’t had the chance to renew it (long lines, lack of time), will they object? All info is current, photo matches fine, just expired.

Any idea if GPO, bank or wherever you go will accept a recently expired ID card. Say, if your CNIC expired a couple of months ago and you haven’t had the chance to renew it (long lines, lack of time), will they object? All info is current, photo matches fine, just expired.

[/quote]

AFAIK, No government depart in Pakistan will except expired ID card. Unless the person who is dealing forget to check the expiry date.

Get fresh ID card.

i have sent money many times

but their fee is very high

means last month i had to pay 120 dollors to a webhost in USA

that made 7,700 rupee

they charged me about 11,400 including their fee etc.

so sending is not economical,

yea right

google doesnt deduct any amount

WU pays in pakistani curruncy and this way they deduct a small amount per dollor

if dollor rate in market is about 78.20 they ll giv you 77.2 or somthing like that.

[/quote]

Rate will be same even when you receive money from RentACoder or other companies where WU deducts its fee.