How did things get this way?

Is there any denying law in the Islamic Republic is oft merciful and most forgiving?

I'd applaud but I can't make my booty clap, what with food prices being sky high.

I need polio drops. But is it jewboned gerbil pee? The worst thing for most Pakistanis' health is a brush with government permanent employees intent on extracting every last bit of their son-of-soiled birthright. Is WP the last fortress against randomness? Obviously not, the door that Wire darkens cannot endure conformity. "Nothing is ever. Over?"

166779-004-62d96808dkslo.jpg

Oh you blasphemer you.... :P

Once upon a time, there was a man full of fire. He lived with the wraths of desire. There was no purity that exiled from the sorrows. Everything was bleak and nothing to follow. The man was strong but not quite as the princess, He felt so wrong but not diminished. Times were hard, nothing to guard. Fleeing souls, searching for hours. The empire went in search for the princess in need, pain was strong but faith was rigid. The man played with fire to fight the darkspawn, but the almighty dragons could not be killed by pawns. There was no hope, just bleakness to be found, and the princess was about to die like a hound. It was at this point the man found a way, he fed her some weed and they both ran away.

The End.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

14045647107_87980eb93b_o.gif

[/quote]

[quote=“Upsilon, post:3, topic:21125”]

Once upon a time, there was a man full of fire. He lived with the wraths of desire. There was no purity that exiled from the sorrows. Everything was bleak and nothing to follow. The man was strong but not quite as the princess, He felt so wrong but not diminished. Times were hard, nothing to guard. Fleeing souls, searching for hours. The empire went in search for the princess in need, pain was strong but faith was rigid. The man played with fire to fight the darkspawn, but the almighty dragons could not be killed by pawns. There was no hope, just bleakness to be found, and the princess was about to die like a hound. It was at this point the man found a way, he fed her some weed and they both ran away.

The End.

14045647107_87980eb93b_o.gif

[/quote]

.......and that's our BOBO on

tixylix_baby_syrup.jpg

:lol:

[quote=“Wire, post:, topic:”]

Is there any denying law in the Islamic Republic is oft merciful and most forgiving?

I'd applaud but I can't make my booty clap, what with food prices being sky high.

I need polio drops. But is it jewboned gerbil pee? The worst thing for most Pakistanis' health is a brush with government permanent employees intent on extracting every last bit of their son-of-soiled birthright. Is WP the last fortress against randomness? Obviously not, the door that Wire darkens cannot endure conformity. "Nothing is ever. Over?"

[/quote]

I thought this post was about armada having his accounts locked or something.. SMH :(

^Shake it like a British nanny. The next PCB Chairman? Armada.

^ Nothing is true.. Everything is permitted..!!!

@Faisal

OMG, how did you find out my secret ingredient? Dayyum, well let's drink it together. We shall rule the unicorn island together. :P

A disgruntled person is having his heart broken and mental breakdown over the tyranny this world has brought to him... and people are discussing who is mature enough to drink hamdard gryipe water while riding a pony..

Sad world we live in these days..!!

[quote=“Upsilon, post:8, topic:21125”]

@Faisal

OMG, how did you find out my secret ingredient? Dayyum, well let's drink it together. We shall rule the unicorn island together. :P

[/quote]

Cause that's what I give infants instead of a pacifier.... so, how's the candyland with your imaginary rainbow pony? :D

[quote=“Faisal, post:10, topic:21125”]

Cause that's what I give infants instead of a pacifier.... so, how's the candyland with your imaginary rainbow pony? :D

[/quote]

You tell me, you're right behind me on the pink pony. :P

[quote=“farhan_ds, post:5, topic:21125”]

I thought this post was about armada having his accounts locked or something.. SMH :(

[/quote]

[quote="farhan_ds, post:9, topic:21125"]

A disgruntled person is having his heart broken and mental breakdown over the tyranny this world has brought to him... and people are discussing who is mature enough to drink hamdard gryipe water while riding a pony..

Sad world we live in these days..!!

[/quote]

Disgruntled? lol yeah... there are few of these left and I think that is the problem. So perhaps running to I-ran for sight seeing or () might bring some change i.e until they know you're disgruntled ;) ...... and yes, sometimes a large fleet of air/sea ships is also referred to as an armada but its good to know where's your head @ :)

[quote="Upsilon, post:11, topic:21125"]

You tell me, you're right behind me on the pink pony. :P

[/quote]

Well, if you insist then.....

Pedo-Bear.jpg

@ wire .. for all the above posts..

my sincere apologies on behalf of our species.. i dont where we went wrong with them..:( perhaps adding chlorine to their drinking water wasnt such a good idea..

^

Polio :P

@wire if you're honest and faithful person then I will say you're living in a wrong place

a dishonest can live with 99 honests but an honest can’t live with 99 dishonests

run away from this horrible disgusting place

p. s. i hope no one will call me an Hindustani in next post

[quote=“Wire, post:, topic:”]

[/quote]

ببوا کا بول لے ہو کچھ پلے نہیں پڑا