How Credit card works when we don't use bank money?

I know about debit card but never try credit card, just hear horrible stories about huge cc fee.

- Can anyone help me in understanding how credit card works while i will ever spend my money, don't want to take the bank loan.

- MCB or Standard Chartered, which bank credit card can be used online with lowest charges?

And yeah! i will use credit card only for online purchases because debit card fails sometime.

Credit card works on monthyl interests. Means you are paying lot more than what they advertise. But if you pay on time, then its not a problem

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Credit card works on monthyl interests. Means you are paying lot more than what they advertise. But if you pay on time, then its not a problem
[/quote]

I thought it is as if i spend 20k monthly i will pay them upfront 20k and some cc fee … isn’t it is?

Just take an example, i want to spend 20,000 Rs monthly so what scenario of fee bank will charge me. ( Any bank )

thanks

There are two three popular types of fee associated with the card

1 ) Interest

If you pay it before the due date, you will be fine

2 ) Card Annnual & Issuance Fee

Mostly banks offer it for free so above is zero

3) Transaction. Its I think 1.5% of the total transaction . Mostly vendors absorb this fee and you are only charged the original amount

thanks.

There are two three popular types of fee associated with the card

1 ) Interest

If you pay it before the due date, you will be fine

2 ) Card Annnual & Issuance Fee

Mostly banks offer it for free so above is zero

[/quote]

- If one month i will not use the card they will still charge me?

- Standard Chartered charge 2,000 Rs per year so which bank offer free CC?

- Can u explain this: If i spend 8500 Rs online so what's the fee scenario ?

Transaction. Its I think 1.5% of the total transaction . Mostly vendors absorb this fee and you are only charged the original amount
[/quote]

BTW how to check all this information before selecting any Bank CC?

thanks again.