How could i install wifi

if i buy a phone which is not wifi enabled....could i get it to enabled by installing some kind of software from some mechanic???

hahaha

man its not some toy or band or a game which u can get installed in a phone which has no wifi

if such things were possible i wud have got camera and bluetooth in my 3310........

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

if i buy a phone which is not wifi enabled…could i get it to enabled by installing some kind of software from some mechanic???
[/quote]

No. It is not possible. WiFi is a hardware that is on-board when phone gets manufactured using machines. You can’t add it later in-side.

However, I suppose there might be some external add-ons, but I never saw them.

If you want cell phone with WiFi then you can pick from variety of choices in market. Just for example, Nokia N8* (N80, N80 IE, N81, N82 etc.) series has WiFi.

I heard about an external add-on few months back through my friend in Korea so may be here come more later and if anyone knows about this then pls share

^there are every kind of add-on accessories here in pakistan or you can have shipment via online purchase as well. but the compatibility to them varies by phone to phone.

man there shud also be a software in the phone and a whole set up to make all the devices or softwares in phone recognize wifi.........

^dont be angry man.

I talked only about accessories (including wifi). but didn't talk that how to use them. I exactly answered TeraBite not other posts.

any ways. you are true. because no hardware device can be operated without a software.