How can we import or buy

is it possible to buy google and yahoo and famous portal clothwears google's t-shirts in pakistan i know its only for US users but is there any way to buy in Pakistan

we should wear shalwar kameez its our national

These things are for privileged people for example people of USA. In Pakistan, the third-world country, we should thank Allah that we have normal clothes to wear :)

You can buy online using Credit cards and pay for shipping

i've few shirts of "Google,yahoo, National Geographic, Microsoft, Alachi Soft,Netfirms, Joomla CMS, Jewish, Toyota, Voda fone, " you can buy my used shirts :P

well dear the desi way to get such shirts are... Buy a simple T shirt with no tags. logs on it. Go to the paper printing market, Find any person who does Screen Printing, Like you have seen printed logos on bags,shirts pall points. Ask them to print the logo what ever you want on the shirt. they won't take you more than 150 RS per shirt.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

but in our bradri we only wear shalwar

[/quote]

LOLZZZZZZZZZZZZ :lol: :lol: i can’t control it! :lol:

Try wearing Dhoti!

may be u shud pay a visit to LB hosery n u may find some google T shirts .. :-P

is it possible to buy google and yahoo and famous portal clothwears google’s t-shirts in pakistan i know its only for US users but is there any way to buy in Pakistan
[/quote]

Google’s country consultant regularly gives out such goodies at various conferences and meetups. I am sure you can buy one from him.

Badar Khushnood?

yup

seriously my bradri only wear shalwar.

44833666.jpg

[/quote]

LOL @ the picture :D

But do not forget to wear underwear under Dhoti..........:D........Bcoz Sometimes Cool Breeze blows with a high speed..........!

If U are From Lahore then Check Kareem Block Iqbal Town in Lahore! Hope Google-Tagged Shirts will be available there!

i met him briefly he is a very nice guy.

http://www.google.com/profiles/badar.khushnood

[/quote]

Yeah, I met him a couple years back.

Yup Jamadar! Our Textile and Garment Industries are suffering from Severe Crises these days...! And Yesterday IMF Warned Pakistan that in future the joblessness will also seemed to be increased in Pakistan due to financial crises.......!

Let s hope for the best!