How can i save SMS into PC

How can i import cell phone sms n contact no. in my pc .. i guess Nokia pc suite can help me, since i m not experienced mobile user so i do not know how to active blue tooth or infrared for data transferring.

Use Nokia PC suite.

First use the 'get connected wizard' (click here to connect a phone) then follow the instructions on the screen.

When your mobile is connected, click on backup (first icon in pc suite). Select 'text messages' option and press backup/Ok.

Another option is after connecting as above, click on messages in PC suite (5th icon) and then go to edit and select all. Then click on file and then export, it will ask for a file name, type in a file name and then it will export in csv format.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Use Nokia PC suite.

First use the ‘get connected wizard’ (click here to connect a phone) then follow the instructions on the screen.

When your mobile is connected, click on backup (first icon in pc suite). Select ‘text messages’ option and press backup/Ok.

Another option is after connecting as above, click on messages in PC suite (5th icon) and then go to edit and select all. Then click on file and then export, it will ask for a file name, type in a file name and then it will export in csv format.

[/quote]

x2

+

Use data cable instead of Bluetooth/ Infra-red for transferring.

Yeah Data cable would be fastest to transfer, then Bluetooth and then infra red.

How can i import cell phone sms n contact no. in my pc .. i guess Nokia pc suite can help me, since i m not experienced mobile user so i do not know how to active blue tooth or infrared for data transferring.

Use Nokia PC suite.

First use the 'get connected wizard' (click here to connect a phone) then follow the instructions on the screen.

When your mobile is connected, click on backup (first icon in pc suite). Select 'text messages' option and press backup/Ok.

Use Nokia PC suite.

First use the ‘get connected wizard’ (click here to connect a phone) then follow the instructions on the screen.

When your mobile is connected, click on backup (first icon in pc suite). Select ‘text messages’ option and press backup/Ok.

[/quote]

x2

+

Use data cable instead of Bluetooth/ Infra-red for transferring.

Yeah Data cable would be fastest to transfer, then Bluetooth and then infra red.

[/quote]

Bluetooth or infra red option will be easy to do, can u guide me step by step so i can import all sms.

There are many ways to import ur contacts and sms to ur PC, by using softawares like

Specialized mobile software ( like PC suite for Nokia or Sony Ericsson ....)

Some other software like...

... My phone Explore

.... Oxygen Software...

.... Float mobile

list goes on........

even u can download these softwares....

Oxygen is a good and simple option to work with!! if u can get registered version..... :)

Even u can get ur in contacts in many of formats... like CSV , in text file , in in html format, or even i excel ......

There are many ways to import ur contacts and sms to ur PC, by using softawares like

Specialized mobile software ( like PC suite for Nokia or Sony Ericsson …)

Some other software like…

… My phone Explore

… Oxygen Software…

… Float mobile

list goes on…

even u can download these softwares…

Oxygen is a good and simple option to work with!! if u can get registered version… :)

[/quote]

I install nokia pc suite but i do not know how to open bluetooth n blah blah ports for data communication. Whats next step.

I install nokia pc suite but i do not know how to open bluetooth n blah blah ports for data communication. Whats next step.

[/quote]

First of all it depends on , which handset u have… either ue set is compatible with software or u r connecting with correct port!!!