How can i know my zongunlimited remaining bytes

Sory for poor english.i m conected to zong unlimited internet package.ar all u know their limit is 2gb per month.can anybody tel me how can i know how much i m using daily while browsig?this limit is only for downloading files from net ?my question is bit silly as i m new to this

First of all, you have a 2gb limit, either you can browse the internet or download files, once your data limit is reached, you will then be charged 15 rupees/mb + tax.

Secondly, zong does not provide an option to find out the remaining internet balance, but if you are using a [FINE] class cellphone (mobile) then their might be an option of internet status etc where you can find out the data sent and data recieved info.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Sory for poor english.i m conected to zong unlimited internet package.ar all u know their limit is 2gb per month.can anybody tel me how can i know how much i m using daily while browsig?this limit is only for downloading files from net ?my question is bit silly as i m new to this
[/quote]

If you want to use mobile internet on your PC, then use “Net Meter” software which is the best freeware for your needs like upload/ download traffic, total number of KB or MB or GB used for particular day, week, month or date. Download it from this link:

http://www.4shared.com/file/106884324/c412c750/NetMeter114beta_4.html

You can also set the bandwidth (upload+download) limit for specific dates like if you have activated your 4GB ZoNG internet package from 10 th of June then you can set the limit between 10 June to 10 July (say 3.5GB just to save yourself because you will also use your mobile’s wap browser/ check emails from mobile or Opera Mini or download files from mobile to phone memory/ card memory).

I am using “Net Meter” software with ZoNG 4GB internet package and 4GB bandwidth limit is for combined (upload+download) traffic.

@taree Now its possible to find out the remaining free bandwidth on your 4GB Zong internet package.

Simply create a new SMS from your mobile. Type "P" and send it to 102. You will receive the details of your current package alongwith your monthly free volume (bandwidth) in KB left. Like this:

"Your Package is B1 T27 12 Annay Package. Free resources left 3864400 Free Volume (BaseRate: Per KB) of ALL Net PS. Thank you."

This SMS will cost 0.61 rupees (tax included)

I got the following message:

Your package is B1 T27 12 Annay Package.Free resources left 3718568 Free Volume(BaseRate: Per KB) of ALL Net PS.Thank you.

Is the above no.

Do It shows that I have 3700mb(3.7gb) left?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I got the following message:

Your package is B1 T27 12 Annay Package.Free resources left 3718568 Free Volume(BaseRate: Per KB) of ALL Net PS.Thank you.

Is the above no. Amount I have used or left?

It shows 3700mb?

[/quote]

Left.

^

Its 3.7gb?

^ Take a look at this thread: http://www.wiredpakistan.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=6831

OK, Thanks