[HostLambda.Com] Suitable host for Pakistani Clients

logo.png

Introducing Afforadbale Hosting Plans in Pakistan. Paying for the host has always been a problem for all Pakistanis, now here we are with all hosting solutions, simply choose the desired package and pay with Bank Transfer or Paypal.

Plus a golden opportunity for All Pakistani Customers is, we are giving 24 hours Support – just an SMS away, Simply Contact us at any of our Mobile Numbers to have instant support ( only for Pakistani Clients)

Here we are with our Three Basic Plans which easily serves your Purpose, Also we can make a Custom Plan for you.

[h]*****NOOB PLAN*****[/h]

2 GB Disk Space

30 GB Bandwidth

Host 1 Website

5 Subdomains

5 MySql Databses

5 FTP Accounts

No Setup Fee

Cpanel Pro

*Free Domain

$4.99/month

Order Here (Secure)

[h]*****Standard PLAN*****[/h]

5 GB Disk Space

50 GB Bandwidth

Host 5 Website

10 Subdomains

10 MySql Databses

10 FTP Accounts

No Setup Fee

Cpanel Pro

*Free Domain

$9.99/month

Order Here (Secure)

[h]*****Standard PLAN*****[/h]

10 GB Disk Space

100 GB Bandwidth

Host 10 Website

Unlimited Subdomains

Unlimited MySql Databses

Unlimited FTP Accounts

No Setup Fee

Cpanel Pro

*Free Domain

$14.99/month

Order Here (Secure)

Read our FAQs Here

Any Question ? Warmly Welcome here, Reply and Ask

or Email - support@hostlambda.com

hmmm gudd to see this in pakistan as paying through credit card has always been a problem for !@#$ users...sure i will contact to have some good experience

well.....

i have my business with unique-links.com.pk for months, they have great packages, their support is superb...i payed them through online bank transfer for my hosting.....

- Great packages

- No server downtime....

- excellent support....

thanks..

Good, We Are Providing far more cheap accounts than, you can compare.

Anyhow, we openly welcome anyone who gets interst, Not forcing to change your host :)

Half-life logo is registered to Valve Software. http://www.devilgraphics.com/half-life/hl2_logo.jpg

You're infringing the copyright of Valve. Your company is at the huge risk to get its dedicated servers or websites shutdown due to copyright infringement (DMCA Act). Stay away from them.

These kind of 15 years old kid single person basement hosts pop up every once in a while on WP and I'm strictly against them. They can never provide the reliability and support which a serious host offers.

This guy came over to IRC and threatened me to hack my websites. He said he is is from PK-Bugs Crew.

^ the fact that he is unoriginal combined with his crappy plans makes him a crappy host :D

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

This guy came over to IRC and threatened me to hack my websites. He said he is is from PK-Bugs Crew.
[/quote]

O_O …!!!

So From Now ,

I am a Partner of this Host , and members like isharis or ruhaan jslip , are senior from me.

You can say whatever you get the result after using service but messing with post without using the service , i dont think so is a Good Way

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Good, We Are Providing far more cheap accounts than, you can compare.

Anyhow, we openly welcome anyone who gets interst, Not forcing to change your host :)

[/quote]

I have my daomain registered with namecheap.

unique-links.com.pk provided me web hosting with 500MB web space with unlimited mysql databases for just 600/year.

yes

for just 600/year with quality services…

its unbeatable…man

what do u think…?