Board ID:
			<strong>96333EW</strong>

<strong>Software Version:</strong>

<strong>3.10L.02.A2pB022g.d20h</strong>

<strong>Bootloader (CFE) Version:</strong>

<strong>before 1.0.37-5.12</strong>

<strong>Wireless Driver Version:</strong>

<strong>4.174.64.19.cpe1.0sd</strong>
	<p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>I have got the website up and running on the local host, i can't figure out a way to forward to incoming requests. My website is hosted on port 80.</p><p>Any help is appreciated.</p>

Its too much pain to set up a website and than maintain it from your own computer. Its very cheap nowadays to rent hosting. Google your question as well.

PTCL has blocked port 80, so unless you run the server on a different port, all the port-forwarding will be useless.

[quote=“SupMA5TER, post:3, topic:20412”]

PTCL has blocked port 80, so unless you run the server on a different port, all the port-forwarding will be useless.

[/quote]

Are you sure about that? I had successfully hosted a website on port 80 with ptcl static ip about 5 months ago. Maybe 80 is blocked for dynamic ip only.

Yes it is for dynamic IPs only.

So if you had done it successfully 5 months ago, what problem exactly are you facing now? Did you have a different modem then? But port forwarding is pretty much similar method in almost all modems.

[quote=“SupMA5TER, post:5, topic:20412”]

Yes it is for dynamic IPs only.

So if you had done it successfully 5 months ago, what problem exactly are you facing now? Did you have a different modem then? But port forwarding is pretty much similar method in almost all modems.

[/quote]

Modem is the same, but firmware is a little different. When i try to forward port 80, it automatically moves it to 8080 saying that 80 is being used for the modem interface.

Disable external (internet) access for modem web configuration. This will free up the port 80 for forwarding. I can't pinpoint how to do that exactly because I don't have this modem.

for static ip's the port 80 is open so you can host your website on a separate pc using it as a hosting server.

for dynamic ip's it's not worth it and the port forwarding is also not enabled.

your best bet is to rent out a hosting server which is cheap nowadays, give us a call and we can work something out for your.cheers

No idea about it . As per my opinion you should use Free web hosting on against to local PC hosting, this will best for you.

You can purchase ISP services to make your PC as host further you need more equipment to make your PC as server because the traditional modem on PTCL or Subscriber line is assigned a dynamic IP.

You are simply trying to re-inventing the wheel. If you need further clients to host their websites then re-seller hosting plans are there over the hosting servers. And if you need only your multiple websites to host then can you have VPS plan. BestHost.pk and PKNIC and bestwebhosting.net is good solution to remove this headache .

Here you can get free web hosting plus domain hostinger.co.uk with in 2 minutes you will make your live website try must

Are your website running on Apache server or IIS Server.??