Hostel room required

I need a hostel room near international Islamic university

Do u know any hostels near international Islamic university

Islamic University has its own hostels.

Yea they themselves got good hostels and my cousin did her MBA from there and she lived in their hostels.

Hostels of islamic university are realy good...go for it....

I have taken admission now and they are saying that i will be given hostel facility in after 2nd semester so need a private hostel near iiui

So share a room with someone in the hostels. Islamic "bhai-chara" in Islamic University. :D

I have already said that rooms will be given after 2nd semester end

^ So no Islamic "bhai-chara" in Islamic University? :(

Yes Dude! I know all the situation! Probably 2 months before i went to Islamic Uni to meet a frnd there and i observed that there is no Capacity for the new comers in those hostels and already Maximum students are living in Single rooms of Hostels....!

My suggestion is to search private hostels or flats in the Rawalpindi as there are many privte hostels in Rawalpindi and the Buses of Islamic Uni will pick U from there........!

Another option is to search any frnd in the Hostels of IIU and then live with him as "Illegally".....! ;)

Hello,

ArziRehaish.pk is Pakistan's first bachelor accommodation portal. The main idea is to facilitate accommodation seekers and

providers with an FREE and easy to use platform using which they can share their information.

http://arzirehaish.blogspot.com/

good luck, i know how it is back in my college days i was late to apply for dorm and couldn't get the room for whole one semester.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Hello,

ArziRehaish.pk is Pakistan’s first bachelor accommodation portal. The main idea is to facilitate accommodation seekers and

providers with an FREE and easy to use platform using which they can share their information.

http://arzirehaish.blogspot.com/

[/quote]

dont you have any manners ? :P he is looking for a hostel room and you are spamming the thread shame shame … lol