Horrible Story for Hiring Content Writers... Plz help

Well actualy it's more of a help post than a story.. true infact...

I have been working with some US clients... and build a strong relationship with some of them... One of the client planned with me to start an online business... Plenty of Sites... we planned and bougt it all.. the deal was that I will arrang the content writers from Pakistan... Quality, Professional and experienced Content Writer.. which I THOUGHT that I will find .... after a little response from Newspaper Advertisement... gave add to Rozee.pk... and got some 100 CVs... called, interviewd.. client interviewd as well over skype... finalyzed 3 best candidates... with 4-6 years of content writing experience... started one month probation.... the only condition was that no compromise on content which will be reviewd by native american... means must be original, unique, interesting, and must be in perfect structured english without errors....

So... the writers started producing content... and the feedback I recieved after review left me hanging.... though I was also not satisfied but only a native can better judge... the feedback was HORRIBLE for all the content from everyone.... I was left wordless.... and all the sites 10 sites... are just hanging there begging for content.... wahhh....

A twist came when out my gut feeling I asked my friend's brother if he can produce quality content we can pay him some extra cash... and believe me he has just passed Intermediate... ONLY HIS CONTENT WON it all... with respect to being sound native, interesting, perfect.... I personally know him.. he never been out of country... only a talented guy who has already wasted alot of his life on games... learning card tricks (with which by the way he left us scratching our heads... no joke.. not immature tricks... sounded more like Ricky Jay... )... which he all learned by himself...

So to cut this awful long post short.... I have to again plan for hiring experience content writers... can anyone guide me how and where can i find good english / content writers... or if anyone want to earn some extra cash... PM me... or email me at: c4cancer79 at gmail.com .... ( I m sorry if it is against the rulz to post email... bt plz forgive me Mod... )..

I've never sold my services before (write for my own sites) but have seen Pakistanis bidding on freelancing sites like oDesk. Although there must be some quality writers out there, majority that I see don't bother to write properly even when replying to the job posted.

Have sent you a mail as well. Would need more info regarding the niche of sites.

Agree with ehti here. A description of the type of articles or writing you are looking for will be really useful.

Please create a separate thread in B/S/T forum and link it in here if you are seeking content writers. I can then move the posts with offers from here to that thread since they are not suited here. This thread can then have a discussion on the issue rather than offers.

An easy way to judge anyone's writing skills here is to read their blogs or posting history. it should give a fair idea. Personally, I think the SMS and l33t lingo has destroyed writing skills of quite a few people.

An american child knows 100 times better English than a Pakistani who has PHD in English. I expect websites are for mainly US visitors. Therefore you should hire some native english speaker specially from US. They know their stuff better. You can find quality US writers at freelancer.com for $2.5 to $5 per 500 words. I have good experience with US writers.

[quote=“triple0, post:5, topic:16484”]

An american child knows 100 times better English than a Pakistani who has PHD in English. I expect websites are for mainly US visitors. Therefore you should hire some native english speaker specially from US. They know their stuff better. You can find quality US writers at freelancer.com for $2.5 to $5 per 500 words. I have good experience with US writers.

[/quote]

American English. Do you know, Americans have just ruined the English? Now, the world has British English, US English, Mexican English (Yo, I don’t know nobody) and Australian English. May be more.

@ Mod... .Just posted on B/S/T.... (wanted to read the rules therein... but too long and sorry in advance if I missed some).... And also why is this Warn status... I am a member since wiredpakistan's inception, silent though... when I first read KO's letter to all ISP...

@ jack... No email yet friend... chck the adress and retry....

I think there is much potential in Pakistan... Arfa Karim is just one example... and it's always better to have your own people... Believe me out of experienced ones... he picked my friend's brother which I told earlier...

The Niches are about DSLR Lens... Baby Items... and one more probably sports thing.... yet to finalize...

have resend email and also send you a pm here.

or you can email me at -------, and we can talk about what you are looking for.

jack

Well obviously, the quality of content will depend on how much you pay for it. "Quality, professional and experienced" content writers are not cheap.

What exactly would be cheap or expensive or basic rate... any enlightenment please??