Horrible 5 Minutes......! It s Challenge...!

Just watch the clip and then do what is being instructing in this clip..! Hope U will not remain Mentally Sound & Healthy....!

Disclaimer: Jo krna....Apni Responsibility pe krna..!

wasted my 5 mints

^

me too it was a bullshit and nothing else

:D OK…I suggest u to repeat the same process at night when u will be alone in ur room!

Nothing happened

Waste of time

right now i m alone in my room , with door closed....

BTW dont u see , on this video there are 20,556 comments on youtube .......

as much as i have read they are just scloding and abusin the uploader ..... saying there is no fever ,,,,,

man are u different from 30,000 people who created his own fear , just by reading title of clip

OK OK Man....! Just Cool Down! I was just creating Suspense! I know it is no more than a drama! Just want to share it with u people and nothing else! :)

take any image apply "Photoshop glausian blur " lighten that , then apply glausian again and darken that on eyes of any human and watch that pic it will always look eyeys are moving ,

actually that video was good if you see that in HQ with full screen

@ Mumtaz!

BTW i can bet that very few people among those 30000 viewers had watched that clip for complete 5 minutes.........So i want to say that everyone shows that he is Some kind of Super Personality with no fear in him..............which is not the case actually! :rolleyes:

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

take any image apply "Photoshop glausian blur " lighten that , then apply glausian again and darken that on eyes of any human and watch that pic it will always look eyeys are moving ,

actually that video was good if you see that in HQ with full screen

[/quote]

You mean “gaussian”.

This is Mega-crap.

I watched it alone, in a room, with the door closed, without any lights turned on, the whole fuckin 5 minutes....

Even this is more scary than that :P

^I guess you experienced a Horrible 5 mins :P

@Ultimate

No special thing found in ur " this " :D

@Deffury

No Dude! it s a minor thing for me! Do not forget... After all I am also a Ghost! ;)