Home Theater Onkyo HTS-3405 vs. YST-292

Please guide about Onkyo HTS-3405 Home theater system. I have checked about Yamaha YHT-195 but was told that it is a old model and YST-292(Rs. 43k) is new and available, but Onkyo 3405(Rs. 44k) is better. Before I was going to buy Sony but after reading a thread on pakgamers I decided to wait.

Please guide

Thanks

Not a single person on wired PAKISTAN

can help !

Simply find and go to your local independent high end audio video dealer, as they carry the better brands of equipment and generally the salesmen at these stores have many years of experience designing and installing the higher end audio and video systems.

I am in Islamabad. There is only one shop who deals in high end a/v (friends corporation) but they have old models. High end dealers can only be found in Karachi which is why I am asking over here. If anyone knows any dealers contact info in Karachi please share it with me.

Thanks

You didn't mention YHT-294... which is superior then both YHT-292 and[url=http://www.avforums.com/forums/all-one-systems/1421415-onkyo-ht-s3405.html]Onkyo HT-S3405

Call AA Electronics Saddar Karachi 0321829881. They have this system and selling it for around 40K

[quote=", post:5, topic:15742"]

You didn’t mention YHT-294… which is superior then both YHT-292 andOnkyo HT-S3405

Call AA Electronics Saddar Karachi 0321829881. They have this system and selling it for around 40K

[/quote]

Thanks Alam Shah.

Can anyone give me more Karachi contacts?

@Alam shah AA electronics don't deal with home theater systems, I called.

So anyone can give no of Karachi dealers, please help Karachi based members of wired Pakistan.