HOMAGE UPS Repairing

[quote=“pnjbtr, post:44, topic:12014”]

Almost every SMPS inverter,s output(220v-ac) come from H-Bridge circuits.which consist of 4 FETS or IGBTS.

You can choose any point of output socket as a neuteral and join it with wapda,s neuteral.

But according to electricity rules right side of output socket should be live or phase.

In ups mode(without load) when you test current from output socket of ups, with live or phase tester you can see both two hole show a small light.

But when you joint neuteral with one hole,other terminal of socket will show much light in tester.

[/quote]

In Case of Online UPS Never try this stupidity u gonna fry ur UPS in micro seconds, as far as offline UPS r concern u can do this but by doing this ur RFI/EMI filter becomes useless

Regards

Engr ASad

[quote=“Ammar77, post:25, topic:12014”]

True…

[/quote]

aoa

guys i have tha same prob as mentioned above

can anyone help me i this regard?

when i turn off switch pc is still working

but more than 50% of the time

when light goes during loadshedding

my pc reboot

someone told me its a earth prob … is it?

if it is then how to solve it

thanks

you can email me too if possible

pakorders@gmail.com

‘’ When I switch off the power for Homage UPS, the desktop PC doesn’t restart but when power fails from WAPDA or power load shedding happens,the desktop always restart. Why this happens? Electricity supply is cut off in both the situations but the Homage UPS reaction is different in both the cases.’'

this is the quote i pasted here

You have done the independent wiring for ups? or running with the house wiring?

[quote=“asr1722, post:48, topic:12014”]

aoa

guys i have tha same prob as mentioned above

can anyone help me i this regard?

when i turn off switch pc is still working

but more than 50% of the time

when light goes during loadshedding

my pc reboot

someone told me its a earth prob … is it?

if it is then how to solve it

thanks

you can email me too if possible

pakorders@gmail.com

‘’ When I switch off the power for Homage UPS, the desktop PC doesn’t restart but when power fails from WAPDA or power load shedding happens,the desktop always restart. Why this happens? Electricity supply is cut off in both the situations but the Homage UPS reaction is different in both the cases.’'

this is the quote i pasted here

[/quote]

1-This problem always happens with Homage UPS. The reason why this happens is, Homage UPS takes long switch over time from WAPDA to Battery backup.

2-When you yourself cuts off the supply for Homage UPS, computer does not restart. This is because UPS quickly switches over from WAPDA to batteries. But when electric supply fails due to load shedding, desktop computers restart. This is because, current is still flowing through the input of UPS. Homage UPS is very sensitive to extremely low voltage so, when load shedding happens, voltage drops from full 220 volts to 0 volts in 1/8th to 1/10th of a second, and this duration is fairly long enough to make the computer restart. If your computer power supply is designed to stop working if voltage drops below than 150 volts, your system will always restart on Homage UPS. But if it can work with voltage as low as 90-100 volts, there are much chances, your computer will not restart.

3-To decrease the UPS switch over time, it is necessary that it must not be very low voltage sensitive.

4-Homage has introduced two editions, VISION and MATRIX, both editions have the same problem of restarting the desktop computers.

5-It is clearly written in the manuals of HOMAGE UPS that desktop computer will restart if power fails.

@ blogger well said

There is a long way from Grid to Home & the lines do have inductance & capacitance effect, so the Wapda Electricity never goes abruptly it die down with lots of Oscillations due to line inductance, & the HOMAGE UPS keep on considering it as Wapda is present,

There r lots of solutions to prevent ur computer from getting restart, most Probably Branded Computers restart less as compared to non Branded, ur computer would never restart if u do a lil modification in ur Computer Power Supply, just a piece of cake man

Hey hameed

I am going to get a new UPS installed in my home later and I find this threead very helpful.

Everybody told me to buy homage ups but you suggest vortex....

Anyways I'd like to see your videos. I tried your adrive account but the login doesnt work anymore. Can you send the videos please at following email?

int.png

assalam o alikum all members

Request for Hameeds 01 to send all Homage repair movies links and diagrame .please sir at my e mail

mohdjavidq@yahoo.com

Can i Get homage UPS circuit diagram?

I am facing strange problem with my Homage UPS. When main supply is on Green Light blinks indicating that battery is charging but battery is not being charged.

I make a cirucut with 12 volt transformer and relly .now my computer does not restart.circuit is placed between wapda and charging plug of my homage ups.

Javid

please upload homage ups repairing once more i realy need it

thanks

I Need help to repair homage ups

Can any one tell me its major faults and their causes

any supported data will be welcomed on my Email...naizgulnce@yahoo.com

thanks.

I am looking for some reasonable UPS for home which is pure sinewave (near sinewave) because I have to run my home on it with my PC and other expensive gadgets on it and from what i assume, normal UPS is not good for motors which are also inside hard disks.

Guys, since you all are experts here, here is my situation.

Min power requirement = 1500 watts

response time should be < 10ms so computers dont restart

2 Battery (25 volts) since 4 or 8 batteries dont look good at home

From market research I found that only Proton and Aurora UPS are PureSinewave available which also run on 2 batteries with 3KVA >= 1500 watts but both seem chinese type (and APC and Inverex require more batteries)

Engr Hamid please recommend which UPS to get?

Can i Get homage UPS circuit diagram?

I Need help to repair homage ups

Hi,

I have a HOMAGE UPS Model: HMX2001, installed with solar panels.

It is been working fine for the few days. The UPS is on Back UP Mode (Battery )

and does not switch to Charging mode.

Any help/suggestions shall be appreciated. Thanks

need homage upa diagram

kindly mail me the videos plz.

anwar621@gmail . com

Dear Brothers!

SIMTEK has introduced new PURE SINE WAVE series UPS/Inverters with three stage intelligent charger.

1. Bulk
  2. Absorption
  3. Float

This series is Pure Sine Wave and the 3 stage intelligent charger prolongs the service life of the battery.
Ideal in low budget .
i am using with automotive battery i-e AGS and working perfectly.

you can find details on there website.

Can any one help to get Circuit diagram/ schematic of Homage UPS 1000VA 12Volt DC

I hope I’m not late but you can still check or someone else may also need it.
Thanks