[quote=“jamalkhan, post:10, topic:21431”]
Actually this all started yesterday when first my ceiling fan burnt and gave smoke then this fuse thing happened, Though everything seems back to normal after replacing the fuse but I donot know what happened to battery just a day before yesterday it was giving a 6 hour backup ,Does that sudden burning of FAN did something to battery???
From 6 hours backup, I assume you have a big battery.
When this fuse blew up, charging was stopped and your loads were running on battery. How long this lasted ? I think your battery has drained considerably during this time (from fuse blow to fuse replacement).
If load shedding is frequent, the solution is to turn off the loads and let the UPS charge the battery for 12-14 hours.
A burnt fuse can't damage the battery. However there is a little possibility that your charger (inside UPS) is not properly functioning now.