[quote=", post:, topic:"]
Your homage’s charger might have developed a problem. you will need to get it checked by the dealer. If the battery is heating up to such an extent that the water is boiling, you should disconnect the battery from UPS at once or your battery will be ruined.
When you shut off the UPS wait for 30 minutes, battery should cool down.
I had a desi UPS last year and it too used to boil the water inside my old battery. My old battery was ruined.
Thanks Raza for your comment…but I already tried this before; I switched off Homage UPS switch (didn’t disconnected any wires, just switch off) & let it off for more than 4 hours but still the battery remains too hot, i think the problem is with the battery…probably?? not sure