Homage UPS Inverter?

[quote=“blogger, post:279, topic:5011”]

You are running 6 fans and 4 energy savers simultaneously and you are expecting that UPS will give you longer back up in this crazy ass load shedding!

[/quote]

at least i have some common sense :slight_smile: i clearly wrote that power is 75% or more as i can see 4 bars out of 4 bars. i have generator for backup (in fact thats the main source).

[quote=“blogger, post:279, topic:5011”]

You are running 6 fans and 4 energy savers simultaneously and you are expecting that UPS will give you longer back up in this crazy ass load shedding!

[/quote]

Get your battery checked. I had the same problem because my new battery was faulty. So got it changed under warranty.

[quote=“login2000me, post:281, topic:5011”]

at least i have some common sense :slight_smile: i clearly wrote that power is 75% or more as i can see 4 bars out of 4 bars. i have generator for backup (in fact thats the main source).

[/quote]

Well, first of all Mr Common Sense, these battery manufacturers do fraud. Their batteries are never what it is labeled outside. Capacity is always lesser than claimed. Second, if you put such a heavy load and your battery is not even fully charged (these homage UPS start showing full 4 bars when batteries are even 60 % filled) then how would you get ‘‘longer backup’’? You should also get your batteries tested. But mostly, if there is a fault cell in battery, you never get backup longer than few minutes at heavy load…

[quote=“blogger, post:283, topic:5011”]

Well, first of all Mr Common Sense, these battery manufacturers do fraud. Their batteries are never what it is labeled outside. Capacity is always lesser than claimed. Second, if you put such a heavy load and your battery is not even fully charged (these homage UPS start showing full 4 bars when batteries are even 60 % filled) then how would you get ‘‘longer backup’’? You should also get your batteries tested. But mostly, if there is a fault cell in battery, you never get backup longer than few minutes at heavy load…

[/quote]

u are of the point that manufacturer of inverter and batteries both are fraud? i think if both batteries are drained, powering them for 2 consecutive hours should provide power for 5 fans + 2 or 3 energy saver for at least one hour

[quote=“login2000me, post:284, topic:5011”]

u are of the point that manufacturer of inverter and batteries both are fraud? i think if both batteries are drained, powering them for 2 consecutive hours should provide power for 5 fans + 2 or 3 energy saver for at least one hour

[/quote]

>I have figured out few manufacturing lags in HOMAGE inverters. Want some touch?

-Longer switch over time.

-Inaccurate measurements.

-Voltage Spikes in modified sine wave current (especially in Vision models).

-180 V output during backup mode in idle state and LCD always displays 230 V.

-No stable charging current of 10 A with low input voltage.

>Desi UPS are worst in the sector of manufacturing defects.

>Do not want to speak about shitty quality of locally made batteries.

>Batteries do not get as quickly charged as you are estimating. There are power losses during the recharging process. No system can be 100 % efficient.

>It highly depends upon input. If input voltage is lower, then charging would always be slower. (rated charging current could be lowered with 1-2 A or more, it depends)

I have a 2000 kva homage ups with two 165 aph batteries, and I am charging it through 6 solar (three sets) panels during day and wapda during night through a light sensitive switch. I have a problem. During the day when there is no load and charge controller is blocking further charging the ups shuts down. Can anybody help me in this regards?

A.o.A sir ap homage ki video mujye email kr dyen fault 0 aur fault 3 ...i kindly request u...plz send me on thin email crush974@mail.com...............itsmalikmalik@gmail.com.....ye 2 mails hain in mn se kisi pe b send kr dyen...thanks...ia m very hpefull and thankfull

IM IN TROUBLE… i bought homage vision 1205 last week in july 2017 but did not get a chance to use it. This morning i opened it and put with my batteries just to check either its working or not.BUT unfortunately i connected wrong terminals (red to -ve and black to +ve) for just 2 seconds but now this UPS is not working… ANY Suggestion…plz

i think u hv damaged its inverter section … just visit their centre n thy ll cover it under warranty …

aoa. can someone suggest a remedy for faulty segment of Homage UPS display, please.

Aoa to all
i have a homage UPS 1204
can anybody tell me how i can repair its fault 4