Homage UPS Inverter?

--

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Homage UPS/Inverter

Current Prices of Two Brands of Homage Inverters/UPS’:

-Homage Vision 1000 (1000 VA/600 Watts) Rs 9800

-Homage Matrix 2000 (2000 VA/1320 Watts) Rs 13,500

These Prices are current on April 23, 2011.

[/quote]

Where can I get homage 2000 VA at this price in Lahore? I asked one person and he was selling for 16000 yesterday.

--

well i have homage 2kva since last 4 years now MASHALLAH no issues , battery do tend to die out after 13-14 months so cant help that - installed 2 - 190amp battery last september - so far so good - max i use a heavy duty pc for gaming - multi gpu fans / lights / kids also turn on a 30: tv - and it ran on i think good full load for about 4 hours straight ..not bad in my books .

though now homage is adulterated - they are being made in karachi local crap material ....

but a new brand mercury is taken over - they are imported and build quality is quite good

i wanted to know some info .

i want to get another ups for 1 room only -- its for my gaming room --

i want to run my pc / 42 inch lcd / xbox / ps3 when there is no electricity for 2 hours or more .

would a 1kv be enough for 1 room with 1 200amp volta battery

Just bought Homage Vision 1000 (1000 VA/600 Watts) for 10,000Rs ..he was not even giving concession of 1 Rs.The 2000VA was about 13,500Rs but with that you have to connect two batteries.. anyhow the ups is with me.. i'll be running 2 fans plus 3-4 energy savers on it.. What battery will you recommend for me...many people over here were saying dry battery isn't that good.. what if it stops working this and that.What if I buy 200amp Volta battery for that? Any recommendation?

thats why i bought Homage vision 1000 VA 600 watts back in 15 Nov not in peak season for to run My Bravia LCD

8200 from Makro karachi and that time 2000 VA 1200 watts was 11500 Rs.

Just bought Homage Vision 1000 (1000 VA/600 Watts) for 10,000Rs …he was not even giving concession of 1 Rs.The 2000VA was about 13,500Rs but with that you have to connect two batteries… anyhow the ups is with me… i’ll be running 2 fans plus 3-4 energy savers on it… What battery will you recommend for me…many people over here were saying dry battery isn’t that good… what if it stops working this and that.What if I buy 200amp Volta battery for that? Any recommendation?
[/quote]

Dry batteries are gud but damage done to them by overcharging is not recoverable.for wet batteries, go for OSAKA IT series coz these are close to deep cycle batteries.

Pure sine wave inverter should be used for sensitive electronic appliances like LCD and gaming consoles,modified sine wave is ok for inductive load only.

thats why i bought Homage vision 1000 VA 600 watts back in 15 Nov not in peak season for to run My Bravia LCD

8200 from Makro karachi and that time 2000 VA 1200 watts was 11500 Rs.

[/quote]

Is your LCD tv working fine with this homage vision series, coz i keep hearing this buzzing sound from samsung tv’s back. People say it is ok but does your Sony tv gives you the same noise?

umans , max two fans.. 2 -3 energy savers for 6-7 hours.My budget for the battery is 13,000Rs.OSAKA IT 1500 is in my budget then :D is this battery more better than simple 200amp Volta battery except those thick plates?

umans , max two fans… 2 -3 energy savers for 6-7 hours.My budget for the battery is 13,000Rs.OSAKA IT 1500 is in my budget then :D is this battery more better than simple 200amp Volta battery except those thick plates?
[/quote]

its perfectly OK for that purpose.IT 1500 is biggest one in Osaka IT series.Osaka Head office says its 220AH,some dealers says 200 and 190 Ah.an official osaka’s salesman says its 180AH.he says that Gov. restricts the production of deep cycle batteries that’s y we cant write its capacity on it.i tested it with 370watt load for two hours and it consumes only 2 bars on UPS indicator(there are total 8 bars).try to prepare electrolyte with distilled water for optimum performance of battery.my opinion is based upon my personal experience and research rest is up to u

IM IN TROUBLE.. i bought homage vision 1000 last year in May but did not get a chance to use it. This morning i opened it and put with my car batteries just to check either its working or not.BUT unfortunately i connected wrong terminals (red to -ve and black to +ve) for just 2 seconds but now this UPS is not working.. its out of warranty. ANY Suggestion..plz

^^

Probably just the fuse. Anyway, i have a Homage Vision 1000 with a 130A battery for sale if anyone's interested. Bought it at the end of summer last year and since then i've moved to bahria and no use for it anymore since there's no load shedding here.

^^ better create a new thread in buy/sell section........

just buy an inverter with modified sine wave. 2 exide batteries (180Ah each) is attached with inverter. seller told me that it will be running 6 fans and 6 enery savers for 4 to 5 hours. Inverter has four bars for battery power. when light goes off it just gives 30 minutes to 50 minutes backup to 6 fans + 3 to 4 savers and than shut itself after beeping of 1 to 2 minutes. again when light comes and it starts itself, I can see 3 bars (out of 4) for battery Power. can anyone help?

[quote=“login2000me, post:276, topic:5011”]

just buy an inverter with modified sine wave. 2 exide batteries (180Ah each) is attached with inverter. seller told me that it will be running 6 fans and 6 enery savers for 4 to 5 hours. Inverter has four bars for battery power. when light goes off it just gives 30 minutes to 50 minutes backup to 6 fans + 3 to 4 savers and than shut itself after beeping of 1 to 2 minutes. again when light comes and it starts itself, I can see 3 bars (out of 4) for battery Power. can anyone help?

[/quote]

Low battery cut off voltage of your inverter is disturbed or one/more cell(s) of the battery bank are not providing full capacity thus causing the inverter to shut down.

[quote=", post:277, topic:5011"]

Low battery cut off voltage of your inverter is disturbed or one/more cell(s) of the battery bank are not providing full capacity thus causing the inverter to shut down.

[/quote]

what should I do know? I don`t know ABC of inverter or battery. the TECH guy (who sold inverter to me) is hell busy these days. sticking his phone to his ear all the day. He may be visiting me in a day or so.

[quote=“login2000me, post:276, topic:5011”]

[/quote]

You are running 6 fans and 4 energy savers simultaneously and you are expecting that UPS will give you longer back up in this crazy ass load shedding!

I recently installed homage ups its not giving me backup time even with exide 180 batry today I saw the load symble is always on the heavier side but the bars are ok as with one fan 1 bar and with two fans 2 bars. But the load symbol never change to normal what is the fault? I also saw output load fault once.