Homage UPS Inverter?

it hardly lasts me 1 hr 30 minutes is it f9?

also guys does less load on the ups mean fastery battery charging time, when light is on

--

i bought new homage ups today Rs/=9800 vision 1000 i have 12v 140ah battery Volta. now i using only one ciling fan .my homage ups problem is he do not stop charging.when i checked volt of battery 11 volt and 10amp by digital multimer after 4 hour countinue charging.he not cut off at 11 volt tell me please my battery low ? homage leflet showing that he work by intellegent 3 processor and he can not judge battery volt at 11 volt.i want he take cutoff at 9 volt battery .my battery ok i did attach with Ablerex 2000VA ups then work ok ablerex cutoffing on 9 volt . please tell me best solution thanks

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

also guys does less load on the ups mean fastery battery charging time, when light is on
[/quote]

When light is on there is zero load on ups/battery.

me ap se poch raha ho bhai ke meri battery 140ah ki he homage ups us ko kio nahi off karta charge karta rehta he kia waja he

--

[/quote]

salam yar homage ups ka kch batao mere pas 140ah ki battery he wo charging karta jata he har time rukta nahi kia waja he han meter se me ne volt aur amp check kiye tu 11 volt aur 10 amp show horahe hen digital multimeter pe yeh ups low volt tak ki battery ko charge nahi kare ga ya cut off nahi hoga full show kio nahi karta

Acha bhai, ye lou jawab hazir hey:

The indication of Homage UPS regarding it has cut off charging the batteries is, if its cooling fan stops, then charging is almost over. But after completing major charging, this UPS doesn’t cut off charging completely but slows down the charging process. This is for the sake of good health of batteries. Due to continuous charging, the charging plates do not get deposited by chemicals earlier which affects its performance. So, batteries can last for a longer duration.

[/quote]

salam yar homage ups ka kch batao mere pas 140ah ki battery he wo charging karta jata he har time rukta nahi kia waja he han meter se me ne volt aur amp check kiye tu 11 volt aur 10 amp show horahe hen digital multimeter pe yeh ups low volt tak ki battery ko charge nahi kare ga ya cut off nahi hoga full show kio nahi karta

Kamil, can you please use English?

--

hi, im using homage ups vision 1000 series and it is working fine for Tv and Laptop, i have just plugged in extension(lead) cord from the output jack and inserted appliance plugs into it. Im concerned about the wiring of fans and tubelights. I want to know how should i get my wiring done for them. I have old desi ups from which i have taken live (single) wire and powered fans and tubelights. I want to know do i have to insert neutral wire too to fans to make it run safely and properly from inverter? Your help will be greatly appreciated.

ur wiring should be done like this......

remove live wire from it..

buy another wire 50m......

connect all the things u want to run it....

as ups is connected to live,......it will run uur appliance on live, as soon light go...it run on battery

ok i got the wiring done and had to add a neutral wire too and now it is working fine

i have 1000 VA Homage 12 Volt Inverter going very fit Allhamdu Lillah since 3 years with these spec (12 Volt Homage Inverter 1000 VA+Exide 150 Amp Battery) Now i want to attach 2 batteries 150+150=300 Amp on it for long backup. is it feasible or not. i will be thank full to any who reply me in detail.

@sshuies

can u tell me that how many hours ur inverter needs to charge completely....?

Not exactly sure but i often found when Electricity stable 4 to 5 hour my inverter got trip against charging and keep silent. some time i check my battery charging level via digital meter that show battery is charged 70% and volts are showing 13.5 V.

sahies how much backup does it give with 150amp battery?Today i asked the price of Homageups 1000Va ,the guy was saying its Rs 10,000.. :D isn't it expensive? What will be the cost of 150amp battery?

^ i bought homage matrix (latest one) 1000VA series for 9000 at start of april and its current price is close to 10,500. Upto 15march the price was 7500 but suddenly our honourable president intervened and bombarded it with taxes.

The price of Osaka IT 1000 (approximately equal to 150amp battery) was 9200 few weeks back and as per the seller it gives 2hr backup on maximum consumption. I haven't tested its full potential myself as i keep the load around 25-50% and it easily go for 2-3 hrs without complete discharge.

I recently bought Volta IT 1000 for 8,800. I run 1 fan and two energy savers with this batery and i easily got 6-7 hours with full charge.

^_^ TIP

If you need more backup just reduce the fan speed by 60% and you will easily get 8 hours continuous backup.

Thanks.