High-End "Small Size" Mobile Phone?

Currently I have Huawei Honor 4C, I am happy with it. I just want to know is there any phone with high-end specs but small size, like 4.5 inches?

I know there are many 4.5 inch phones in market but they are low-end usually. I just want 2GB RAM and high resolution screen. :)

Any suggestions?

^ There are plenty of phones like that. What's your budget?

Anyways, here are some examples:

If you're looking for an affordable phone, then you could go for Droid Mini, Moto X (1st-gen), etc.

If you want something expensive, then there's things like Sony Xperia Z Compact series, or the iPhone SE...

If you don't mind chinese brands, then the list gets huge...

[quote=“jani, post:, topic:”]

Currently I have Huawei Honor 4C, I am happy with it. I just want to know is there any phone with high-end specs but small size, like 4.5 inches?

I know there are many 4.5 inch phones in market but they are low-end usually. I just want 2GB RAM and high resolution screen. :)

Any suggestions?

[/quote]

i’ve been using a nexus 4 for about a year now, its 4.7" 2gb of ram. overall really happy with it

I can afford up to 15K.

I will check the phones you guys mentioned. And no, I don't want chinese phones.

[quote=“jani, post:4, topic:22675”]

I can afford up to 15K.

I will check the phones you guys mentioned. And no, I don’t want chinese phones.

[/quote]

you can find a mint nexus 4 for around 12-14k.

I can afford up to 15K.

I will check the phones you guys mentioned. And no, I don’t want chinese phones.

[/quote]

almost EVERY phone is chinese made… 0.1% or less are like the special BB phones or Black phones or Vertu or Tough series etc.

I can afford up to 15K.

[/quote]

Here are a few more suitable options for you:

Amazon Fire Phone - 10k or less, incl. box

Samsung Alpha - ~16k, kit only

[quote=“archim3des, post:5, topic:22675”]

you can find a mint nexus 4 for around 12-14k.

[/quote]

You’re outdated buddy. You can get Nexus 5 for that much these days. Nexus 4 would be more like 8-9k.

[quote=“farhan_ds, post:6, topic:22675”]

almost EVERY phone is chinese made… 0.1% or less are like the special BB phones or Black phones or Vertu or Tough series etc.

[/quote]

That’s the truth right there. Even the supreme “Cupertino-based” company’s products are assembled in china.