Hi bought new homeage axiom 1202 model and geting pro

I bought new axiom series today and attached with battry problum is that battry level on ups showing 4bars and not charging the battry and after on battry it drain battry in 5mints and then again it charge for 10mint and said full charge .

what will b the prob?

Are you using an old / used battery with the UPS ?

A battery which charges and discharges very quickly is usually at the end of it's life. However there may also be a problem with the UPS itself. If your battery is new, it's time to call UPS guys for a warranty replacement.

[quote=", post:2, topic:20828"]

Are you using an old / used battery with the UPS ?

A battery which charges and discharges very quickly is usually at the end of it's life. However there may also be a problem with the UPS itself. If your battery is new, it's time to call UPS guys for a warranty replacement.

[/quote]

Bro battry was about 8month old but i did nt use and i just start using from last 1month on a ups but there was a prob in ups he was giving about 40amp to battry so thats why my battry 1 cell not boiling others 5 boiling when ups on charge mode and on desi ups battry giving good backup time about 4hours on a 200watts load. on on homeage its faild in 5mint ..

Probably one cell in the battery is dead, and the new Homage is detecting this thing and shutting down in shorter time.

IMO you need to get anew battery.