Hey let go it's mine!

H8846.png

i feel sorry for that lizard type of thing , after tons of effort he would have found that lousy bug and its snitched away by a human !!

Ehhh!! I don't like to see Animal Planet in morning... Label these pictures as PG; not for faint hearted or those who read forums while having breakfast :P

Techman, at least leave the bugs for lizards... :D

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Techman, at least leave the bugs for lizards… :D
[/quote]

hahaha!

well I think they have done some adobe work over it check the tongue length its impossible to have such length.

Google4u

I read somewhere that bugs are tasty and full of protein :) Yummy!

I'll choose this delicacy from menu... one plate full of versatile bugs from African jungles top them with fried Amazon bugs :D

well I think they have done some adobe work over it check the tongue length its impossible to have such length.

Google4u

[/quote]

Not impossible if you have seen National Geographic documentaries. :)

i feel sorry for that lizard type of thing , after tons of effort he would have found that lousy bug and its snitched away by a human !!
[/quote]

x2

I’ll choose this delicacy from menu… one plate full of versatile bugs from African jungles top them with fried Amazon bugs :D

[/quote]

The fried Amazon bugs would sure taste like zinger from kfc. :D

I’ll choose this delicacy from menu… one plate full of versatile bugs from African jungles top them with fried Amazon bugs :D

[/quote]

And win Fear factor! :)

lol :D

[/quote]

Lousy bug? That’s a real meal for that predator. What do you think they eat out there ?

^ Yeah but there are two types of KFC, One is Kentucky Fried Chicken & the other is Khan Fried Chicken, Which one? :D

^ Yeah but there are two types of KFC, One is Kentucky Fried Chicken & the other is Khan Fried Chicken, Which one? :D
[/quote]

(I read it somewhere) For many years, KFC ditched (but still holding copyright) their own originating name “Kentucky Fried Chicken” in favor of KFC, but since 1990s (maybe a decade earlier) they started reusing Kentucky Fried Chicken name again.

Obviously, I was referencing to Kentucky Fried Chicken, KFC :)

What is Khan Fried? Chappal Kabbab? :D

[/quote]

yeah dats why techman snatched it frm poor lizard…seriously techman did u ever heard the word “mercy”? :D

yeah dats why techman snatched it frm poor lizard…seriously techman did u ever heard the word “mercy”? :D

[/quote]

Circle of life my friend! :D

Circle of life my friend! :D

[/quote]

It could be survival in desert :) But in true sense of “circle of life”, that lizard will be on plate for us to devour it (as we are in higher end of food chain) :D

Can you tell Techman me at which level of ecosystem do you currently belong ? :P