Heroes

Any1 watch heroes here?

.l...

Any one watches LOST?

Heroes is probably the best show on tv.

@calculus: Please make a separate thread to discuss Lost.

when is it gona start airing again

There are no more episodes for Season 2, due to the writers strike.

Season 3 will start I suppose in fall 2008.

I watch Heroes. I dont really like it though. Its okey, i just watch it to pass time not really in love with the show though. I like shows which have a bit of reality. In heroes, eveyone's a Hero !

But yeah it is a good show.

1. Heroes

2. Lost

3. CSI

Heroes is best. Really enjoyed the 1st season.

I'm not sure if this is true or not (and I definitely hope not) but a friend of mine said that the new seasons for Heroes won't come because a deal couldn't be struck b/w the writers and the producers of Heroes.

As I said, I'm not sure if it's true. And I'm hoping not - since my friend was confused too.

But from what I originally know, Heroes S3 is to start in fall '08

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

But from what I originally know, Heroes S3 is to start in fall '08
[/quote]

thats what i read 2

Season 3 is definitely on..at ComicCon they showed preview of Heroes Season 3 named 'Villains". Season 4 has also been given the green light and its initial volume name is "Exodus"

for me its prison break..i' was very much impressed the way they brought back life into the series in season 3.

Heard about Prison Break's S3 in a similar manner. I think I'll get it now :P

Where'd you get the source of the ComicCon news? (you just made a few of us happy!) Could you post a link here?

Heard about Prison Break’s S3 in a similar manner. I think I’ll get it now :P

Where’d you get the source of the ComicCon news? (you just made a few of us happy!) Could you post a link here?

[/quote]

just read the wikipedia article on Heroes its written there

the second season was a small one... the third season will begin at the end of the year i think... lost is going well too but it won't make to 16 episodes like they promised for this season due to the writers strike... from which 24 and prison break have also suffered... prison break has to reduce the season to 13 episodes.. and 24 couldn't even begin... sad but true

is lost/heroes season released on internet yet?

is lost/heroes season released on internet yet?
[/quote]

which season r u talkin abt

all of the seasons that have aired are avialble

yes all the latest episodes are available... we stay up to date.. i.e we watch it within the first airing of the episode on t.v in u.s

Where’d you get the source of the ComicCon news? (you just made a few of us happy!) Could you post a link here?
[/quote]

http://www.comic-con.org/cci/cci07prog_kring.shtml

Its the Interview with Tim Kring where he talks about season 3