Heroes Season 3

Any idea when it starts? It's a shame they had to cut short season 2 because of the damn writer's strike. Does anyone know when it starts on cable channels? (star etc)

dont count on it comin on star tv anytime this year probably next year

but officaly in the US its gona start in september and thnx to the magic of torrents we 2 can watch it :D

well, it is starting on 22 September.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Any idea when it starts? It’s a shame they had to cut short season 2 because of the damn writer’s strike. Does anyone know when it starts on cable channels? (star etc)
[/quote]

well writers did proved their worth, the whole tv network was crippled with out them the only programs were either news bulletins and re-runs.

Who's going wait for it to air on star tv. Episodes are avaible for download usually 3 hours after they air on any channel around the world.

That's what I do with Stargate Atlantis.

if i'm lucky the new episodes will get uploaded on the ftp of maxcom, it is so with other shows

^ why wait usually tv shows like heroes are very popular on bittorrent

and it is easy to max out ones connection when downloadin episodes

i already read the spoilers for the first episode.. and it looks epic

It's nice.

The new season's scheduled to start late-September.

I wish it started tomorrow...

I saw the first season in a week and the second in 3-4 days. It would be hard now to wait a week or every episode.

Two of Prison Break's episodes are up.

^seen them both and i thought they were pretty good

the only silly thing i thought was that device which magically copied all data from a data device wirelessly

ya it was somethin cool maybe it exists like a snatcher or somethin

i already read the spoilers for the first episode… and it looks epic
[/quote]

too lazy to search can u provide me the link where u read it thnx

too lazy to search can u provide me the link where u read it thnx

[/quote]

well man i won’t as it would spoil all the fun… it tells you everything about the first episode which sets up the whole season so i really shouldn’t… and besides i don’t remember where i got the link so would take time

Heroes was going down the drain in first few Season 3 episodes, but it got way exciting in "Dying of the light". Hopefully they will keep up now

^i was thinking the same thing. "DAD Petrelli" turned out to be the turning point.

Yeah. Its going to be hell lot more fun now.

Hiro Rocks heh.. 10 year old lol! Heroes was always interesting :)

Dying of the Light is which episode? 10th or 11th?