Heroes Season 3 Airs!

The new season has aired and the torrents are available now with great quality of more than 3000 seeds

^ downloadin the torrent now its gona be awesome !!

i m gonna download in next 2 hrs or so after my current download will complete.

Not a big fan of heroes but i watch it anyway. Everyone has powers.. Jeez..

Prison Break Season 4 just came out too its 5 episodes in its 4th season and its good.. not as good as i hoped it'd be but still its good.

How i met your mother is back too ..

i loved the new eps. ! glad i installed maxcom as the new episodes of series get uploaded on ftp at max 2 hours after the torrent is released and so i downloaded it from there, ftp downloads are always better than torrents!

eagerly waiting for the new episode now

They have made it too complicated (which is fine) and too "over" which is a little weird. They tried to impress the fans who were disappointed by Season 2, but they should keep a balance IMO.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

They have made it too complicated (which is fine) and too “over” which is a little weird. They tried to impress the fans who were disappointed by Season 2, but they should keep a balance IMO.
[/quote]

Yeah exactly… I liked season 1 the most but i think Heroes would have been a better show had there been around 4-5 people with powers… It irritates me that they have such a awesome cast but they’ve made the show a little bit too unrealistic by giving powers to almost everyone on the show…

^ I was talking more on the lines of too many parallel/alternate timelines and stuff. It is a show about people with special abilities, so there will be many people with powers in it of course :)

^ I was talking more on the lines of too many parallel/alternate timelines and stuff. It is a show about people with special abilities, so there will be many people with powers in it of course :)
[/quote]

Yeah but they’ve over done it, thats what im saying.

Well I was angry on Mohinder and Ando surprises too. They overdid those two.

well I watched a few episodes of Heroes (1st season)...didn't like it....but the thing that really annoyed me most about that show...was Mohinder's pretentious narration... :/

^ Man that is so awesome, at least I love it.

that show really makes me angry... cuz you won't do what they do in the show if you are sane... common sense says something else but the characters are doing something stupid all the time...

well start of the third season was really disappointing and boring. lets hope it will be picked up..

I didn't know people were stillw atching Heroes!! I stopped mid-way through Season 2. The Maya/Alejandro storyline was ridiculous. :P

^ That has finished so you can watch now :P

^ Less bleeding mascara will surely boost up Heroes' failing ratigs. :P

^^oh no! now "Mohinder" has gotten powers.....most stupidest thing in the whole series.

^^oh no! now “Mohinder” has gotten powers…most stupidest thing in the whole series.
[/quote]

^^WHAT. Mohinder? What is his power? He slays his enemies by whining a lot and cotinuously talking in a ridiculously pompous tone?! :P