HElp urgently!

A.o.A

i live in "rehman pura" in lahore it is next to ichra on wahdat road this is my sad story :P

.well in 2009 i applied for ptcl dsl after getting strong feedback about it from frends and this site too

unfortunately the condition of the lines in my area is reali shitty :( and the connection used to disconnect like very 15 mins or whenever i picked up the phone reciever

so i decided to get wateen but i am again suffering with a problem im getting horrbile speeds e.g rite now my speed is 6kBps while downloading from rs premium ....my premium hf and rs accounts are going to waste with this wimax #$%#. i get only one signal most of the time . i just got a call from a qubee saleperson who said that my area is well covered with qubee and that i will get full speed and unlimited downlaods . :):o .

what i reali want to know is

1. shud i try ptcl again maybe those retards have improved their infrastructure in 2 years

2. should i get qubee since they said my area will get good signals

3. should i stick with wateen as there is no other option for me d:

4. is there any other isp you can recommend ??

hope someone here can answer my questions

*i want atleast 1 mb speed :D

*maximum permonth is 1700

Hello Sir its to bad You Suffering to much :( Anyways here is my Advice

Go for Qubee !!

I m using PTCL 4 mb at home and Qubee 1 mb Wireless

PTCL 4 mb disconnect to much or after every 10-15 min browsing Stop and i have to Disconnect and Connect again in PTCL

but in Qubee I get 4-5 Signal (80-100%) and no disconnection or anything

I used Qubee one day from 12 AM to 12 PM :P

So its Good if they saying your area will get good Signal

Try it

Regards

RealOmi

^He is very right

If you had FINE COVERAGE of Qubee

Then it is very FINE Wireless Network to play with.

I myself Used Qubee its down and upstream was AWESOME. Smooooooooth like butter :P

Only one thing that got me back to PTCL is unlimited. As, Qubee provide dongal for unlimited that like abusing someone in my point of view.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Hello Sir its to bad You Suffering to much :( Anyways here is my Advice

Go for Qubee !!

I m using PTCL 4 mb at home and Qubee 1 mb Wireless

PTCL 4 mb disconnect to much or after every 10-15 min browsing Stop and i have to Disconnect and Connect again in PTCL

but in Qubee I get 4-5 Signal (80-100%) and no disconnection or anything

I used Qubee one day from 12 AM to 12 PM :P

So its Good if they saying your area will get good Signal

Try it

Regards

RealOmi

[/quote]

can you tell me ,how much you paying monthly qubee 1mb ?

^

1. its not ptcl fault its yours because your area isn't well planed electric telephone etc wires rotten with each other....

2. did you ever heard Bill gates said my Microsoft's Windows 7 is totally a piece of crap?

3. if you reali found that there is no more options for you instead of wateen than better to move on Dial-up with shikra hangama etc cards...

4. am not in Lahore

To the OP have you considered worldcall cable broadband? They use their own coaxial cable-fibre optic network so its not dependent on phone lines.

Also if WC is not an option then I suggest you call up the Qubee office and ask them if they will allow you to try out the connection before subscribing. If they say then try it out.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

A.o.A

what i reali want to know is

1. shud i try ptcl again maybe those retards have improved their infrastructure in 2 years

2. should i get qubee since they said my area will get good signals

3. should i stick with wateen as there is no other option for me d:

4. is there any other isp you can recommend ??

hope someone here can answer my questions

*i want atleast 1 mb speed :D

*maximum permonth is 1700

[/quote]

you could try PTCL wireless, Wi-tribe wireless, Qubee etc

Stay way away from World Call they are not very bad as far as my experience is concerned.

Go for Qubee, I have heard very good things about them.

I live in the center of Karachi and still Wateen's signal don't reach me!