*Help/Suggest* for shopping on international websites

well as paypal is not yet for pakistanis to use, what are the alternatives buying from international websites like godaddy.com etc? from pakistan. if u suggest any website, please kindly briefly explain their payment withdrawing process.

also, some clients from new york owe me some money, what is the easiest way of them sending me money here in karachi? i suppose western union? the amount is around $50 so how much will be deducted? thanks. is there any other way too?

^

i use my UBL WIZ card for shopping online on any site and its very reliable

Do you have an account in CitiBank?

If so, call them, and they will guide you.

Use a UBL WIZ card if you do not have a credit card, or a UBL Wallet Card if you have an account with UBL bank. UBL cards are secure in the sense that they have to be activated for online usage.

Always do your own research before shopping at a website though. Find reviews, customer comments etc.

For accepting money, you can use moneybookers (and withdraw it to your bank account for ~$3) or ask them to send a payment via WU. Know that a WU transfer can cost somewhere from $10 - $30.

moneybookers

Google checkout

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

^

i use my UBL WIZ card for shopping online on any site and its very reliable

[/quote]

what’s the procedure to get it? just pay and get?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

For accepting money, you can use moneybookers (and withdraw it to your bank account for ~$3) or ask them to send a payment via WU. Know that a WU transfer can cost somewhere from $10 - $30.

[/quote]

i have moneybookers but the other party doesnt have it. and if WU transfer is even 10$ thats quite costly for 50$ transfer. i will ask them if they have paypal (most certainly) then probably i can use AlertPay or Plimus to transfer and then withdraw from it… as ofcourse paypal to moneybookers transfer is not possible.

also i wont need a debit/credit card as the sites i want to shop now accepts moneybookers payment (not godaddy but dynot accepts it). just one question about moneybookers though, i dont have a bank account, can i uploads funds from my fathers bank account? coz it says u can only uploads funds from bank account registered with ur name? plus what pakistani banks moneybookers accept funds from?

No pakistani bank will work with moneybookers for adding funds. You will have to use a debit / credit card.

^i read in another thread the moneybookers doesnt accept UBL Wiz card, so what debit card would you recommend. wont use a credit card.