Help!sim card rejected

As the topic reads,my nokia 2630 now only starts w/o sim card.When inserted it gives the message "sim card rejected.

It happened when i was in ,in pin code i was trying to activate it but it was giving me "code error".Then after some while it asked me PUK pin,then pin code and then gave me final warning ,after that it's not accepting my sim.

Now guys tell me what r my options now.should go to franchise?or any idea?

PS:my mobile is workingfine w/o sim.

thanks.

You should call the Mobile operator helpline or get a new sim..I am sorry,but thats the best I can come up with..I am sure you already know those options..

u shud visit respective cs center

thanks alihasnain.i guess i'll call them.But i am not buying new coz i was only tring to code it and suddenly i learn it's blocked.must be one of Warid's crap things.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

u shud visit respective cs center
[/quote]

yes,i guess this is the only option left.

congratulations! you have locked your sim

take your sim to the customer services office of your telecom operator and tell them to unlock your sim!

if u have also f***ed with the puk code then ur only option will be replace ur sim and get a duplicate sim.

congratulations! you have locked your sim

take your sim to the customer services office of your telecom operator and tell them to unlock your sim!

[/quote]

thanks!;)

YEs,i f***ed it up .went to customer centre and they said likewine as shuak,100/-rs for dupe sim.

thanks!;)

YEs,i f*ed it up .went to customer centre and they said likewine as shuak,100/-rs for dupe sim.

[/quote]

if they told you to change the SIM then you must have fked it up badly!

well once i locked my father’s sim :D and my father told me the attitude of the CSRs was weird (maybe because they are lazy) when he went to get it unlocked!

well saad,they told me to come tomorrow as now they don't have sim.Very strange not to have sim then why the hell open franchise.excusing lamely. yes,i totally agree,staff of csc were talking between them instead of entertaining me.

well saad,they told me to come tomorrow as now they don’t have sim.Very strange not to have sim then why the hell open franchise.excusing lamely. yes,i totally agree,staff of csc were talking between them instead of entertaining me.
[/quote]

well franchises are not good at these matter you should have visited the so called customer care centre!

PIN code: 3 tries max.

PUK code: 10 tries max.

After that, kiss it goodbye. That's the mechanism put on SIM cards... internationally.

The same applies for PIN2/PUK2 codes.

PIN code: 3 tries max.

PUK code: 10 tries max.

After that, kiss it goodbye. That’s the mechanism put on SIM cards… internationally.

The same applies for PIN2/PUK2 codes.

[/quote]

Yes.That’s about time it asked me the code.

There customer service centre if i know is at II chundrigar road and its way too far from my home.Off the route.