Help required related infinisolar 3kw+

I've installed infini inverter 3kw+ in grid tie with backup mode but without batteries at the moment I've noticed that though my PV input is on higher side than AC output but infini draws power from grid too.

I am curious about this issue that if my PV in enough to compensate with load then why is it using wapda energy?

Please any expert here can help me in this regards. Thanks advance

you need to set priority in the settings on the AC or Solar first..read the manual in detail.. it is well written.

how is your setup working without batteries? what is your configuration and load settings?

What is the price of infini 3 kw+.Nd how many panel u install with it What is the difference between if 24v ups 200ah battery power factor. 7laod is 500watt and 48v 50 ah battery power factor .7load is 500wat back up time both have same 6 hour then what is best system and why ?????

This is my configuration and I have set it according to my requirements i.e. first solar then grid.

Infini has a strange behaviour like if my load is 500watt then it shows pv input as 700watt or 800 watt but when I switched my grid off pv input increases and whenever I checked my grid ampere with clamp meter it shows 1.5 to 2 ampere of current.

P.S: I think infini need this grid power to maintain its hybrid capability of true mixing of both pv and grid currents.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

I am also not satisfied from my solar panels too gives me just 1000watt at peak hours and just 300 to 400 watt elsewhere as I have I panels of 250watt each means 2000 watt system gives me such low watts what could be the reason ??

@farooq786 No one can be satisfied with incomplete info and knowledge.

share complete details of ur system then we can help u.

can u let u know why u have configured grid-tie as u are not going to feed to grid?

[quote=“tufail_74, post:6, topic:22681”]

@farooq786 No one can be satisfied with incomplete info and knowledge.

share complete details of ur system then we can help u.

can u let u know why u have configured grid-tie as u are not going to feed to grid?

[/quote]

No tufail bro I means I’ve used grid tie with backup and feedback option, I’ve unselected it I am using this system without batteries at the moment.

The system works like this now if grid goes off and there is some energy coming from pv then it produces electricity and never goes off till we overload it.

The weird thing I am facing now is when ever I switched my grid mains ON there is about 1 to 2 amperes consumed by inverter though pv is always greater than load in the house.

PS: I think infini should need this current for maintaining its hybrid capabilities may be I am wrong.

@ farooq

the reason COULD be that because of no batteries the inverter is drawing an extra amount to serve as a capacitor in case of a spike in load. this COULD be one of the reasons.

With grid-tied and feed-in not allowed. Hybrid inverters will keep a small portion of load on utility(wapda) to avoid any feed-in(to the grid side).

[quote=“enlightened, post:9, topic:22681”]

With grid-tied and feed-in not allowed. Hybrid inverters will keep a small portion of load on utility(wapda) to avoid any feed-in(to the grid side).
[/quote]

Hmm that’s the reason thanks for sharing

Today's max production with water pump ON

Today's max power

battery remaining 2volt?

[quote=“tufail_74, post:13, topic:22681”]

battery remaining 2volt?
[/quote]

There is nothing to battery sometimes it shows 1volt sometime 2 or 3 volts

mean battery epty fully. i think better plan to buy newer set of batteries if you use to this level as maximum allowed use is upto 12.5v.below this is going to derate battery.

[quote=“tufail_74, post:15, topic:22681”]

mean battery epty fully. i think better plan to buy newer set of batteries if you use to this level as maximum allowed use is upto 12.5v.below this is going to derate battery.
[/quote]

Bro i dont have batteires [emoji6]

oh i forgot. u hav on-grid system.

@tufail_74

What about your system how much now a days your panels producing share pics if possible with me

Pics I have to arrange as I am not there. It is producing around 10 kWh/day as the consumption is such. I expect it to go around 15 kWh.

[quote=“tufail_74, post:19, topic:22681”]

Pics I have to arrange as I am not there. It is producing around 10 kWh/day as the consumption is such. I expect it to go around 15 kWh.
[/quote]

Is your system 2900 watts?