Help plzz

where can i unlock my mobile phone & for how much $$$

"country code"

Nokia N82

plzzz advise....

^ Unlock ? What you mean ? Do you mean you have a mobile phone which is carrier locked and you want it to be free. ? Well If you are in abu dhabi check with your local mobile shops or search google. There are some softwares which can be used to unlock symbian OS mobiles.

no my brother brought n82 from uk so now its not workin over here so i went to the mobile sope they told me that there is country lock on it ,,,,

ok. Go to one of the local unlocking shop or nokia customer service!! They will do something like flashing.

well take it to any mobile shop....

actually the price of unlocking depends upon the merzi of shopkeeper

as he himself has nothing to invest in opening and unlocking like free for him

but its up to him tht how much he tells u and how much u can get discount...

in peshawar it cost around 2000 so dun know there of n82

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

in peshawar it cost around 2000 so dun know there of n82
[/quote]

thanx alot brothers

so can u tell me that where can i get this shop u mention that they will do it for 2000/Rs

torrent it on google

tORRENT On Google??????????:o

Dude take it to a MOBILE UNLOCKING SHOP

SIMPLE

^^

lol!! :-)

exactly bro

You can get the solutions from this site....www.mobileunlockguide.com where it has all network unlocking instructions for all mobiles.

dear you can not unlock your phone free of cost you must be installed a software for opening country lock and i think it will cost more than 5$.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

You can get the solutions from this site…www.mobileunlockguide.com where it has all network unlocking instructions for all mobiles.
[/quote]

Thank you friend…