Help on prize bonds

I am receiving money from my website. i am student and i don't know much about banking etc...

i have a account in UBL bank. I am thinking to try this money on prize bonds but i have no idea how they work.

I want to know from where i can get prize bonds. national bank of pakistan or UBL. how they work?

A bond is a loan that the government takes from the public. When you buy a prize bond you are lending money to the government of Pakistan. The government decides to pay interest on all the bonds it has sold into a single fund. Money from that interest fund is used to pay out 'prizes' to 'lucky' bond holders every now and then. That is how prize bonds work.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

A bond is a loan that the government takes from the public. When you buy a prize bond you are lending money to the government of Pakistan. The government decides to pay interest on all the bonds it has sold into a single fund. Money from that interest fund is used to pay out ‘prizes’ to ‘lucky’ bond holders every now and then. That is how prize bonds work.
[/quote]

Thanks for reply :)

From where i can buy them. from any bank or government bank?

Prize bonds are easily available at "State bank" and National bank branches. Other banks kind of hesitate to deal with bonds, because they receive no interest or fee on the service.

You can also buy Prize Bonds from various branches of National Savings Scheme located throughout Pakistan. You can search for a branch near you on this link:

http://www.savings.gov.pk/xbranch22.aspx

State Bank also source of getting bonds.

Ap Sub Ki (Itlah) K Leye Arz Kar don k Prize bond ki hone wali draw k bond yani jese ab 750 wale bond ki draw Karachi City main hai to

agar ap us k bond buy karne state bank mian jain ge to wo bond ap ko state bank ya saving se

nahi milain ge balke ap ko wo

ap k local bond wale se kuch izafe raqam de kar milain ge

farz karain agar draw 750 walee ka hian to ye bond 50 repee izafa se mile ga

agar ap ne state band se bond pore qimat main lene hon to 3 month advance purchase karne parain ge

ye aik haqeqat hain jo new prize bond play karne walon ke zehan main honi chaye hain

wish u all the best