Help Needed regarding Digital/HD TV channel connection

Hi Guys.
I recently changed my old traditional TV to 40"LED HD TV. So my local cable (KCS i think) have v.bad results on my LED.
so i want a helpful advise from you guys in getting new TV Channel service which provide Digital / HD channels for my TV with better results.

I live in North nazimabad Karachi. so advise me a better solution which should have better results on TV & should be cheap as well.
looking forward for your helpful replies.. Thanks in advance.

did u check ur cable result on old tv ? if same reslt u find it will be ur cable problem if not then u hve to contct ur tv dealor by which u bought led and tell him ur problm... or if u sold ur old tv so ask ur neighbor about cable reslt

Sent from my Infinix-X551 using Tapatalk

Click here and watch free streaming of Madani Channel Online ,

Cable tv is pretty much outdated, i am facing the same issues with poor results. subscribed.

get World Call digital box.

[quote=“MamboNo5, post:5, topic:22366”]

get World Call digital box.

[/quote]

but many people say that wordcall box is not good.
i am in northnazimabad. no worldcall cable over here.

HD TVs are meant for watching High Definition digital content. i wonder why we are switching to these TVs when majority of us are still living in analog cable age. <_<

We have discussed so many times on so many threads about this matter. We dont have many options in Pakistan so dont waste your time searching for one.

If you dont have any decent digital cable wala in your area then you can either go for DWN or PTCL Smart TV.

OR

Download HD movies & TV shows and enjoy them on your LCD and watch cable on your old TV.

Best of luck.

What about solo digital cable box. it has more channels. what about the quality compared to others

the ONLY decent digital cable option is Dishtv and Tatasky/Videocon

the next option is DWN,

How about a few why's and wherefore's? Your simple assertion is not worth much. In fact, it makes you look like a troll, even if you're not.

[quote="farhan_ds, post:9, topic:22366"]

the ONLY decent digital cable option is Dishtv and Tatasky/Videocon

the next option is DWN,

[/quote]

How about a few why's and wherefore's? Your simple assertion is not worth much. In fact, it makes you look like a troll, even if you're not. How about a few why's and wherefore's? Your simple assertion is not worth much. In fact, it makes you look like a troll, even if you're not.

How about a few why's and wherefore's? Your simple assertion is not worth much. In fact, it makes you look like a troll, even if you're not.

^

1 - am using both, so i know what i am talking about as per my experience from these options... since you have or havent, and haven't mentioned that you have or haven't, your useless bickering is..well.. useless.

2 - Quote from Shuak

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

We have discussed so many times on so many threads about this matter. We dont have many options in Pakistan so dont waste your time searching for one.

If you dont have any decent digital cable wala in your area then you can either go for DWN or PTCL Smart TV.

[/quote]

its the same as said by me, seems like you are either hell bent on just some personal vendetta against me, (which reflects very poorly on yourself as a decent human being), or you just cannot read simple english.. either way.. thats your own issue at your end, which i would recommend but not force upon you to look into and resolve.

PS: havent used PTCL smartTV so didnt mention about that.. maybe others can give input on it..

3 - if you are literate or sensible , you should have used the forums existing search feature for previous info on this topic..(as mentioned many times by forum admins), since you didnt, and jumped on any opportunity to bash others without reason, you seem illiterate and senseless, even if you are not.

But dishtv or tatasky big dish antena as well tht i dnt want & secondly they lack pakistani channels. so any good option.
solo digital box's channel list is much better. i dnt knw abt dishtv or tatasky! wht abt cost in karachi

their dish isnt big.. its small enough to be easily held in arms.

Dishtv also has a hackable decoder box, which allows upto 13 pakistani channels to be seen, unfortunately no Geo network on it yet..

TataSky and DishTV has better reception than DWN , however, for a full variety list of channels, DWN has the better combo of any option available that is also wide area coverage.

If Buying DWN always buy their HD Box, not the SD connection.. paying a couple thousand extra now will get you 5 HD channels which have excellent reception at no further future extra cost.

get a china receiver which have capability support cccam protocol and get a paid cline worth Rs:200 per month and watch full dishtv Sd and Sun DTH Sd and much more..its called card sharing. dishtv HD also hacked but on some foreign servers not Pakistani....a peron also hava videocon d2h HD but i will not recommend because his server is not stable...

Hello!

As I posted earlier over here in some thread, why would you go for illegal options (foreign DTH and Card Sharing are both illegal) ... you should let your cable provider shoulder the blame because we know many cable operators are distributing channels using these same methods!

Worldcall Digital Cable, DWN and Smart TV mentioned above are good options ... I found the Worldcall digital cable to be the best here in Islamabad (using a builtin DVB-C TV Tuner and RG7 cable) but we shifted to DWN because of its low (if ever) downtime ... however, I am not familiar with your area and cannot recommend any other service that might be better ... ask around!

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Ahmed

[quote=“ahmedfarazch, post:15, topic:22366”]

Hello!

As I posted earlier over here in some thread, why would you go for illegal options (foreign DTH and Card Sharing are both illegal) … you should let your cable provider shoulder the blame because we know many cable operators are distributing channels using these same methods!

Worldcall Digital Cable, DWN and Smart TV mentioned above are good options … I found the Worldcall digital cable to be the best here in Islamabad (using a builtin DVB-C TV Tuner and RG7 cable) but we shifted to DWN because of its low (if ever) downtime … however, I am not familiar with your area and cannot recommend any other service that might be better … ask around!

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Ahmed

[/quote]

@Ahmed

i admit card sharing is illegal also indian channels and DTH too and i am not promoting illegal DTH

you are pointing DWN cable as good option and please also check dwn is also airing Indian Channels which have no landing rights in Pakistan so how it becomes legal when aired from dwn cable,

also compare dwn cable HD box price with illegal dth

dwn only in Rs:10500 rip-off

illegal max Rs:4500

we have the worst and only PakSat 1R satellite which you cant receiver on 2ft dish and you need 5ft min to catch its signal and after that you watch only 40+ channels only most of them are news channels.

at the end i will again say i am not promoting illegal DTH just a comparison.