Help needed from Saudi Members about Wedding Car Decoration

Hi. I hope you are doing good. I just came through this link mentioned below and really liked their work of decorating wedding cars, it seems to me a new way. Previously it was being done in Saudi Arab and now they have brought this idea to Pakistan but in Lahore only. Here is the link to their portfolio http://mysticcharmz.com/portfolio.html

As you have gone through the link, I wanted to know how this is being done? Which material they are using? What is the procedure if I want to start doing it? Or is their any site on the internet where I can find a detailed description of this method. If your answer is to contact them and ask them about it than it is certainly not going to work because they don't want to reveal it. But I know they have brought this idea from Saudi Arab, i have checked on google I could find a few pictures with similar designs from Saudi Arab only and a lot must being knowing how to do this?

So please help out. I will be highly thankful to you.

--

i don't think it will work in Pakistan. here people like to show off instead hide and seek.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

These are not simple decorations but vinyls. Beautiful are these.
[/quote]

I searched the internet and found this is commonly being done in Saudi Arab, its basically Saudi’s way of decorating wedding cars, and now they have brought this idea to Lahore-Pakistan, I have asked them to tell me the method how they do it but they don’t want to reveal it (obviously, they should not its their business), whereas I want to learn doing this, my question is where do I learn this? and if you haven’t got any clue than please guide me to the right place to ask this question. Thanks.

P.S. Any Saudi Brother out there who can help out?

And the cars which you see in their portfolio most of them are Left Hand Drive which tells you that the designs are also derived from Saudi. If I can just get the website address of some Saudi Wedding Car Decorator, even that will be very helpful for me. Thanks for your time

^^ all the pics of the car is taken somewhere in arabian gulf, none of the background nor cars and the people appearance suggest that these pics are from any city of pakistan.

they have zero portfolio of car pics showing that those designs are done in any of local pakistani cars. if ya want to market in pakistan then show what ya have done in pakistan and not some foreign country... could be copy paste from internet who the h-ell knows.

--

سيارة الزفاف

try this to translate

http://translate.google.com/

The one's they have done in Lahore-Pakistan, can be seen here on their facebook page; http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=176719995705945&set=a.147042888673656.34679.144350315609580&pid=413344&id=144350315609580

they are charging up to 50,000 to 60,000 for it.

If any of you guys help me in learning this, I will do it free for you guys or for your relatives, no material charges no labor charges just help me learn it, I am trying desperately to have my hands on the method :(

If any of you guys help me in learning this, I will do it free for you guys or for your relatives, no material charges no labor charges just help me learn it, I am trying desperately to have my hands on the method :(
[/quote]

i like your entrepreneurial spirit, good luck, people like you always succeed

best way is to go to Saudi Arabia and learn this art.

This is not a art these are computerized stickers which are easily available in gulf countries :lol:

This is not a art these are computerized stickers which are easily available in gulf countries :lol:
[/quote]

Sir can you please tell me is there any online store where I can buy them? Is there any specific name of these stickers? I will be highly thankful to you if you can provide me some details.

bump

Just my thought but I reckon that these stickers can easily be printed upon transparent sticker sheet, the printer needs to support sticker printing though. However this may require one massive A3 sized printer. Another technique could be printing out small A4 size stickers and putting them together to get that big print you are trying to achieve.

Here is one more thing that it is important what quality of sticker paper is used, some may leave permanent marks on one's shining car.

An other note, I believe its not worth all that effort. Personally I dislike these type of decorations, like stickers,ribbons and glitter. These just look ridiculous. Simple flowers laid out in a nice pattern look better than these 'retro' looking stickers.

I know how you can decor car with paints ,

if want any information contact us at 03235414325

[quote="nightsurfer, post:, topic:"]

Hi. I hope you are doing good. I just came through this link mentioned below and really liked their work of decorating wedding cars, it seems to me a new way. Previously it was being done in Saudi Arab and now they have brought this idea to Pakistan but in Lahore only. Here is the link to their portfolio http://mysticcharmz.com/portfolio.html

As you have gone through the link, I wanted to know how this is being done? Which material they are using? What is the procedure if I want to start doing it? Or is their any site on the internet where I can find a detailed description of this method. If your answer is to contact them and ask them about it than it is certainly not going to work because they don't want to reveal it. But I know they have brought this idea from Saudi Arab, i have checked on google I could find a few pictures with similar designs from Saudi Arab only and a lot must being knowing how to do this?

So please help out. I will be highly thankful to you.

[/quote]

i know how you can decor car in pakistan with paints .i m doing this work in rawalpindi and islamabad .contact me at 03235414325

[quote=", post:17, topic:13859"]

I know how you can decor car with paints ,

if want any information contact us at 03235414325

i know how you can decor car in pakistan with paints .i m doing this work in rawalpindi and islamabad .contact me at 03235414325

[/quote]

my facebook page is (facebook/elegancecarart)