Help Needed for CD Keys Website

Salam,

Recently, FIFA 13 came out and I was one of the eagerly awaited people to get grab of the game. As you all know there are many cd keys sites online for PC gaming. I have came across many sites, but saw a site on facebook which is selling FIFA 13 on good rates and also accept payments in Pakistan. (www.facebook.com/imbacdkeys)

Please help me, is this site legit? Has anyone of you bought any games from this site?

Thanks in advance.

Gamescopyworld is your best bet.

use CJS CD keys , i bought 3 FIFA13 cd keys from there...

if you need help with buying from them you can contact me...

they are legit

P.S.

@Myelin

I am talking about legit Game keys not the pirated , stolen etc etc and i think he wants them too

the money is totally worth it , the online game play is the best , and the ultimate team is so addictive , your money is paid back in full maza...

i had fifa 12 legit one too and got Fifa13 the day it was released.

There are many Torrents or Links are available with Serial keys or Fixes.

[quote=“Viper, post:4, topic:18056”]

There are many Torrents or Links are available with Serial keys or Fixes.

[/quote]

ugh lol do people in pakistan not know of anything legit , and benefits of buying something legit…

No sir there is no work around for playing games online on company’s servers… Playing fifa ofline is useless cuz AI is never as good as a human player…

@shoukat thank you. I have pm'ed you please reply.

www.keysteez.com

[quote=“sierrawhiskey, post:, topic:”]

Salam,

Recently, FIFA 13 came out and I was one of the eagerly awaited people to get grab of the game. As you all know there are many cd keys sites online for PC gaming. I have came across many sites, but saw a site on facebook which is selling FIFA 13 on good rates and also accept payments in Pakistan. (www.facebook.com/imbacdkeys)

Please help me, is this site legit? Has anyone of you bought any games from this site?

Thanks in advance.

[/quote]

Is it a legal thing. Whenever I get to do some business online, around 70% of the times I am told, the transactions not allowed in your region? So are these things also behind getting Paksitani business in trouble?

There are no *legit* sites on Facebook. A company can (and should) have a facebook fan page and that should be about it.

Want to sell stuff, do it on a website. Well I guess selling "zanana" dresses online is another thing...

So this one is fake. And it appears to be deleted from FB.