Help Me

Guys, i have some serious problem. If you think you cant help anyone, please leave now.

The problem is my father doesn't at all treats my like his son! I have been, you can say, mentally tortured from past 20 odd years. Even at this age he doesn't treat me right. Of course he doesn't hit me because he knows i will hit him back, but he is ignorant to all my needs. Every second word out of his mouth for me is 'maa bhain ke gali'. I am totally totally fed up now. Its all over. I cant take this anymore. Just few days ago i tried to beat him up badly, but i resisted again!. but i dont think so i am able to resist that long now. I have already said him that i am going to kill you if you didn't listen to me. But no, he still acts like a kid. I am really nice, but dont know why God has thrusted this torture on me. I dont remember ONCE that my father treated me right! Its no doubt because of Allah that i am not mentally ill. But its too much now. Even at this age i am being ignored like a 10 year old. Its too much. If i dont get help, maybe i will take some stupid action. I know in Quran its written not to say 'uf' in-front of parents, but i cant take this much. My life is totally destroyed because of him and if i want to live further i have to take some action. I am not the run away from home kinda guy. I will rather kick him the hell out of this house. He already has said me to leave the house. See how ignorant he is? For him this is fun... it will give him something to talk about with his fagot friends. That oh my son has ran away from the house etc etc. I remember one of his friends son ran way too but i dont know him. Anyways i am not like that.

I was thinking of gettign a flat to live alone. Anyone know where i can get it? I need basic necessities like PTCL line, water etc etc. As far as money is concerned, that will be done. I haven't done anything til now but i am sorry, but i cant take anymore of his bad mouth.

The flat/room should be at least 8 feet in width, 8 in height, and 20 in length. I like to listen to music, sometimes movies/games at high volume so something in the middle of no where would be preferred. I do care about security though.

You would be thinking that's it? because of insults?. No my brethren. That is just icing on top. There is hell a lot of things but i am not going to write them all. Just look at this little act... that he doesn't even give me any money! Just 100 Rs i have said him to give me daily for 6 days. but NO! HE CANT EVEN DO THAT! and there hasn't been one day in past 2 years that he gave me money quietly. Either he asks WHY? WHAT FOR?! Etc or gave me some 'gandi gaaliyaan' and then gave the moeny. What is this? FYI, my father owns a Warid franchise and forgive me but if i cant even get less than 3000 Rs in 1 month then everything is a lie.

You are above 18, get yourself a job and work for yourself. stop crying.

Dude, both you, and your father are f*cked-up. Here's my advice:

1. If you don't like the way he treats you, get the hell out of his house! You're a guy, and an adult!

2. Why the hell would he still give you any money? You're 20, GET A JOB!

BTW, you sound like a whiny jerk to me, since you yourself said that he doesn't beat you. Slanging & bad-mouthing is a pretty common trait in many people...

[quote=“Upsilon, post:3, topic:15651”]

Dude, both you, and your father are f*cked-up. Here’s my advice:

[/quote]

He and his father effed up or not but it certainly brought out the colors in you upsilon … very disappointing.

I mean how could you say such thing without actually knowing him or his father ?

@ OP

We don’t know what the actual case is between you and your father but you seem to what you want, down right to the length of your ‘would be’ room. So its fairly simple.

When there’s a will, there’s a way !

Most People on this forum are "Tech"-Heads (being a tech forum)...

what you need is to go to the links below (Search Google plenty more where these came from)

Depression Forum

PSYCH FORUMS

List of Psychiatrists

First of anything check out that you are not adopted go to municipality office and find out original birth documents with father's name because they can't be Brad pitt and Angelina jolie for all the time they could be tired of you being now elder :lol:

Okay if you are not then....

[quote=", post:, topic:"]
like PTCL line
[/quote]

if you are going to live on your own and the first thing you want PTCL line? rather than worrying about job food etc

[quote=", post:, topic:"]
I like to listen to music
[/quote] [quote=", post:, topic:"]
movies/games at high volume
[/quote]

you sounds like A 24x7 Computer addict and Your father is right and he hates you as being this thats why he ignoring you all the time he wants you to leave all this stuff and join & help in his business and start live in real life and be more active in your family

Now its up to you chose your father or go somewhere else and get a PTCL line + computer and play games movies music at high volume

[quote=“Faisal, post:4, topic:15651”]

He and his father effed up or not but it certainly brought out the colors in you upsilon … very disappointing.

I mean how could you say such thing without actually knowing him or his father ?

[/quote]

I’m just judging him by his post, that is all.

In any case, I’ll leave the thread for OP’s sake.

[quote=", post:2, topic:15651"]

You are above 18, get yourself a job and work for yourself. stop crying.

[/quote]

Ignorant reply from an ignorant one. Sorry this isn’t America.

[quote=“Upsilon, post:3, topic:15651”]

Dude, both you, and your father are f*cked-up. Here’s my advice:

1. If you don’t like the way he treats you, get the hell out of his house! You’re a guy, and an adult!

2. Why the hell would he still give you any money? You’re 20, GET A JOB!

BTW, you sound like a whiny jerk to me, since you yourself said that he doesn’t beat you. Slanging & bad-mouthing is a pretty common trait in many people…

[/quote]

Ignorant reply. Okay i am a guy, AN Adult!, so bhai? bahir ja k tairay jaisay mom dad bachoan ko lootna shroo ker doon? Then what? Destroy my life? become some wannabe gangster?

[quote=“Faisal, post:4, topic:15651”]

@ OP

We don’t know what the actual case is between you and your father but you seem to what you want, down right to the length of your ‘would be’ room. So its fairly simple.

When there’s a will, there’s a way !

[/quote]

Thank you for a sane reply. Can you tell me some ways? I am open to suggestions, that’s why i came here.

[quote=“highway, post:5, topic:15651”]

Most People on this forum are “Tech”-Heads (being a tech forum)…

what you need is to go to the links below (Search Google plenty more where these came from)

Depression Forum

PSYCH FORUMS

List of Psychiatrists

[/quote]

They themselves are bunch of retards and you expect me to go there. Thank you!, but its my father who needs to go there.

[quote=“armada, post:6, topic:15651”]

First of anything check out that you are not adopted go to municipality office and find out original birth documents with father’s name because they can’t be Brad pitt and Angelina jolie for all the time they could be tired of you being now elder :lol:

Okay if you are not then…

if you are going to live on your own and the first thing you want PTCL line? rather than worrying about job food etc

you sounds like A 24x7 Computer addict and Your father is right and he hates you as being this thats why he ignoring you all the time he wants you to leave all this stuff and join & help in his business and start live in real life and be more active in your family

Now its up to you chose your father or go somewhere else and get a PTCL line + computer and play games movies music at high volume

[/quote]

Lol nicely made ignorant reply.

About the room thing that is making you guys forgetting the actual topic. Guess you just have to imagine how small that 8x8x20 room is. Play games, movies etc hmm… so grown ups dont do that? What do you think i should do then? watch the fkn walls when i am free? Everyone has their own needs. My need reside there. Some would want a connection of cable and TV. I dont.

Does your father give you any monthly pocket money? You mentioned Rs 3000, so, he gives you upto 3000 rupees monthly! How many siblings do you have?

[quote=“blogger, post:9, topic:15651”]

Does your father give you any monthly pocket money? You mentioned Rs 3000, so, he gives you upto 3000 rupees monthly! How many siblings do you have?

[/quote]

He doesn’t give me any money… until i scream and destroy my throat. and that too for 100 Rs. Now a days, i dont do that either. Just stay in my room, away form him. and just like one can imagine, he doesn’t give a damn.

& forget the siblings.

[quote=“inpain, post:8, topic:15651”]

Ignorant reply from an ignorant one. Sorry this isn’t America.

[/quote]

Yes, this isn’t America, if it was, my reply would’ve been much more cruel.

Ignorant reply. Okay i am a guy, AN Adult!, so bhai? bahir ja k tairay jaisay mom dad bachoan ko lootna shroo ker doon? Then what? Destroy my life? become some wannabe gangster?
[/quote]

Unless you’re handicapped, no, you can just WORK, like normal people do…

Thank you for a sane reply. Can you tell me some ways? I am open to suggestions, that’s why i came here.

[/quote]

Since I have never been in a situation like yours, so I don’t think I will be able to help you. :(

But I have a feeling, soon you will be having 1x1 with some one…

what is your moms reaction on all this behavior between you and your father?

SPAM ALERT!

1) New sign up

2) 1st post

3) OP's two part post, 1st part 100% portraying himself as victim, and in 2nd part demanding with snobish attitude things he expect to have in his 5 star hotel room and to make it more spicy he adds he doesn't have money for it right now, IT'S PRETTY APPARENT THAT OP'S WHOLE PURPOSE IS TO SEE HOW PEOPLE OF WP WOULD RESPOND, IN THIS KIND OF POSTS IF TROLL GETS MORE NEGATIVE RESPONSES THEN ITS MORE FOOD FOR HIS EGO (IF YOU UNDERSTAND THE PSYCHOLOGY BEHIND IT)

[quote=“armada, post:13, topic:15651”]

what is your moms reaction on all this behavior between you and your father?

[/quote]

Mom passed away :(.

[quote=“kamran1x1, post:14, topic:15651”]

SPAM ALERT!

1. New sign up

2. 1st post

3. OP’s two part post, 1st part 100% portraying himself as victim, and in 2nd part demanding with snobish attitude things he expect to have in his 5 star hotel room and to make it more spicy he adds he doesn’t have money for it right now, IT’S PRETTY APPARENT THAT OP’S WHOLE PURPOSE IS TO SEE HOW PEOPLE OF WP WOULD RESPOND, IN THIS KIND OF POSTS IF TROLL GETS MORE NEGATIVE RESPONSES THEN ITS MORE FOOD FOR HIS EGO (IF YOU UNDERSTAND THE PSYCHOLOGY BEHIND IT)
[/quote]

لوہا ہی لوہے کو کاٹتا ہے

BTW thanks for detecting A troll

:lol:

[quote=“kamran1x1, post:14, topic:15651”]

SPAM ALERT!

1. New sign up

2. 1st post

3. OP’s two part post, 1st part 100% portraying himself as victim, and in 2nd part demanding with snobish attitude things he expect to have in his 5 star hotel room and to make it more spicy he adds he doesn’t have money for it right now, IT’S PRETTY APPARENT THAT OP’S WHOLE PURPOSE IS TO SEE HOW PEOPLE OF WP WOULD RESPOND, IN THIS KIND OF POSTS IF TROLL GETS MORE NEGATIVE RESPONSES THEN ITS MORE FOOD FOR HIS EGO (IF YOU UNDERSTAND THE PSYCHOLOGY BEHIND IT)
[/quote]

I dont think that i should reply to someone like you, but to your snobbish attitude comment. So you want me to go live on footpath? I never wrote 5 star hotel.

[quote=“Faisal, post:12, topic:15651”]

Since I have never been in a situation like yours, so I don’t think I will be able to help you. :(

But I have a feeling, soon you will be having 1x1 with some one…

[/quote]

1x1 with whom?

Troll alert.

My 5-step formula will change your life and bring positivity into your life.

1- Get a job, whatever pays, you don't get to choose at the very start - considering your adult ass has been leaching off your parents' uptil now.

2- Get a room in a poor neighbourhood, should be able to get one with water + electricity + gas for < 2.5k rs/month

3- Go to work daily and forget about interent, movies, games for atleast 5,6 months.

4- work more.

5- gtfo your lazy ass and work even more.

Guaranteed to work, and you won't have to take BS from your dad anymore.