Help me

my browsers google chrome internet explorer are not allowing me to login websites like facebook,yahoo,hotmail,gmail. i can only access them by opera, plz tell me that wat should i do

Hmmm .... Did you tried reinstalling the browser and updating the IE and getting all updates from Microsoft update ? Trying cleaning the cache too.

By the way what error you get when you click login after submitting your details?

The webpage at https://login.facebook.com/login.php?login_attempt=1 might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address. this error i recieve, yeah i have reinstalled them

If you cant access password protected websites how your logged in WP :/ by the way try to restart or do something like that, I think your just pissed of because of facebook.

Also try to reset your IE, Here is how you do it. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/923737

And if that doesnt help, then uninstall IE, IE may be stopping your other browsers to not work too.

ok,thnxx,btw tell me which anti virus is best of all ?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

ok,thnxx,btw tell me which anti virus is best of all ?
[/quote]

If you can’t pay then try the free one. I use AVAST 5.

tell me, i can it free from torrents

tell me, i can it free from torrents
[/quote]

:S

dont u know how to use torrents ??? :s

^lol. Avast is free, so why torrent it? That's why Engel suggested it. BTW I use Avira antivirus and Comodo firewall, both are free.

^lol. Avast is free, so why torrent it? That’s why Engel suggested it. BTW I use Avira antivirus and Comodo firewall, both are free.
[/quote]

He does not want to download avast, He said " He can download paid one from torrents" so he wanted me to suggest him premium antivirus o that he can search on torrent and then download and then crack and then says Thanks to me.

dont u know how to use torrents ??? :s
[/quote]

Well he knows how to use torrent. Its just that this forum condemns piracy.

avast and Avira antirus are good and Free of cost try it!