Help me with assigment ! [Calculus And Analytical Geometry]

Hey ... I missed the first lecture classes of my University and I'm in great trouble. I got the assignment and due date is 29th. Anybody can help me with the assigmnet please :D

Here is the file.

http://vulms.vu.edu.pk/Courses/MTH101/Assignments/Spring%202009/Spring%202009_MTH101_1.doc

If you can't help at least do leave some websites which can help me understand the basic concept. Ohhh my God I only have 6 hours :(

^ Dude just get it from someone who has already completed it... i mean some theeta in ur class and just copy/paste it. :D This is the simplest and the most common way of doing university assignments. ;)

Dude haven't visited the campus yet. I only know one guy and he is also asking me for help. As it is out fisrt assigmnet and we never went to take lectures so I need help. Just a basic calcus thing and i never heard a single lecture on calcus. Infact heard this for the first time. Need help !!! :D 35 numbers ka sawaal hai baba :P

It's trivial stuff... though I have forgotten some of it. Try reading about these topics and doing the assignments.

dont worry..satan..very easy assignment..

I have paper tomorrow..

I ll tell u the solution tomorrow if u really need this...!!!!!..

i tell u quickly about Q3 and Q4 quickly as they are little bit difficult..

use following for Q3:

m(slope)=(y2 - y1)/(x2 - x1)

now the general str.line form is:

y=mx+c

where c is the y-intercept and u can find it using any point...

the other method is using this formula:

(y-y1)/(y2-y1) = (x - x1) / (x2-x1)

this will give u equations..

Q4:

range is the range of number where function is defined...for f(x)..the range is

5 to infinity..the domain is 0 to infinity

similarly calculate the others in similar manner..

http://www.purplemath.com/modules/strtlneq2.htm

^for finding equation for lines...

Thanks Dogar yaar.

I have to submit this assigment todat before 12am dude.

wow ,, i wonder if you have passed 2nd year examination specifically mathematics II before joining and passing a entrance exam , this is the very easy infact the easiet assignment you will ever get in whole engineering program , so be it , work hard , read first chapter of Thomas/Finney 9th Edition and you will be able to solve this assignment in minutes

i have solution of that book but i won't give it to you , it will make you more lazy then you are being right now

Check if this site vulhr.com. The solved assignment may be available there.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

wow , i wonder if you have passed 2nd year examination specifically mathematics II before joining and passing a entrance exam , this is the very easy infact the easiet assignment you will ever get in whole engineering program , so be it , work hard , read first chapter of Thomas/Finney 9th Edition and you will be able to solve this assignment in minutes

i have solution of that book but i won’t give it to you , it will make you more lazy then you are being right now

[/quote]

LOL Dude you are making me more sick :P

I know its the easiest one, But I don’t have any clues… :( Help needed urgently!!!

What the hell.... I am tired, I have nothing better to do and I am feeling rebellious. Check your email.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Q4:

range is the range of number where function is defined…for f(x)…the range is

5 to infinity…the domain is 0 to infinity

similarly calculate the others in similar manner…

[/quote]

You are mixing the two up. Range of f(x) is f(x)>=0. Domain is f(x):x>=5.

^ Thanks for the help Asad yaar !!! Can I post your answer sheet here so other can confirm?

Anyways is there any website where I can check your answers I don't wanna lose my first 35 numbers :D

Discuss if you want... My maths is rusty after lack of use for so long.

Ok so here is the answers Asad provided. Thanks agan Asad.

Do let me know with the answers. I need to finalize the assignment.

Thanks to all for such a quick reply.:P

oh..I wrote it too quickly...

Yes the reverse is true for what I had written!!!!!

@satan..

the Q where the value for variable is to be found,simply put the answer in the expression given question and see if your answer satisfies the equality or inequality of the Q...!!!!

I am also stuck in my vector and tensor analysis..

=D

The equality only reverses when you multiply either side with a negative number or for the case of an absolute function inequality.

Ok So the answer provided by Asad are confirmed ?? Can I submit my assigment ?

"Allah Maaf karay" Satan you are so dumb, you cant even solve these :/