Help me with a Gaming Case :)

Hey Guys this is Hazy.

After a long time paying off the debts for my PC's Monstrous beastly GPU, And the entire PC rig.
at LAST I m free and can upgrade something that I've been yearning to have.
Of course I have been so Hard on my PC better-half LOL, Not getting it a nice Beautifully Beastly gaming case. So I have saved up some Cash and as usual took my crazy struggle to do, And Now at my Warrior IS GOING TO GET ITS appropriate gear that its deserved always.

I'm looking for a gaming case and I have been pretty miser when it comes to decoration or look but I do realize that My loyal and Decent rig AT LEAST NEEDS TO LOOK CLASSY ,GAMING-WISE and DECENT * or to say the least better than my current crappy 1k case.
So Somehow I have been able to spare some money * 8k At best * and Want to make the most outta my money AND Later don't wanna regret my decision by stumbling across a better Case * ofcourse coming in my price range *.
So I bumped across a Case which really caught my eye so good and comes very much in my price range.

Casing - Thermaltake Chaser A21 mid-tower chassis CA-1A3-00M1WN-00 in Pakistan for Rs.6800.00 | Computer Zone

So This Case has really Impressed me. So I want you guys to let me know I should stick with this Case or if there are better out there for the same price.
And one more thing, There one more case similar to one that I wanna buy in look design and features but has a glass panel which is bit more dashing.

Casing - Thermaltake Chaser A31 Chassis in Pakistan for Rs.8900.00 | Computer Zone

so If I even consider going for the above one, will it be worth it.
Thanks already, PEACE!!!!!41.gif

Casing is one thing which doesnot add anything to your PC performance and ROI.. it only looks good till it collects dust and dulls with scratches over time, and nothing can be done about that, cz there will be no benefit of spending on casing and lettings its cosmetics wear off..

however people often have extra money to spend on such decorations, so, the glass/acrylic window casing would be better looking to display your PC internals if you like that sort of thing

PS : i had a mid tower steel body casing for 12 years before i discarded it cz new mobo wont fit in, otherwise it would still be with me..replaced with a 700rs casing which is way better looking and does its job well silently. :)

[quote=“farhan_ds, post:2, topic:21321”]

Casing is one thing which doesnot add anything to your PC performance and ROI.. it only looks good till it collects dust and dulls with scratches over time, and nothing can be done about that, cz there will be no benefit of spending on casing and lettings its cosmetics wear off..

however people often have extra money to spend on such decorations, so, the glass/acrylic window casing would be better looking to display your PC internals if you like that sort of thing

PS : i had a mid tower steel body casing for 12 years before i discarded it cz new mobo wont fit in, otherwise it would still be with me..replaced with a 700rs casing which is way better looking and does its job well silently. :)

[/quote]

Thanks Bro. Actually my PC is over heating and its pretty tight inside. My case really really sucks.

I have VERY strong HIGH-END GPU. that A decent rig. I'd really love to give it some Air that it deserves.

Actually I have ARTIC M-X 4 compound and it showed drastic improvements with my CPU cuz it was so much over-heating even on idle temps. but now I think Good ventilation oriented and +Stylish Case is something that I need.

If you something in your eye, Or would like to vote in for either of above mentioned cases. You're more than welcome to do it.

How about these case, they fall in your budget, and have a ton of features:

http://www.xigmatek.com/product.php?productid=155&type=photo

http://www.corsair.com/en/carbide-series-400r-mid-tower-case

instead of 8k for just a casing, i would recommend you buy the 2200rs large tower casing, galaxy has them, so does ingram and few basement shops in hafeez center.

they are large, well ventilated, have a few fans included for side panel and placeholder for further fans.. they are decent looking too, with rack for many HDD and SSD, along with some having transparent sides as well..

your casing is heating because it needs exhaust.. so in your new casing simply add a fan in front for intake and a large fan at back for exhaust..a good quality fan costs 170-190rs for 120mm.... 90mm would cost 120-150 max for delta or thermal take..delta are dead silent, thermaltake are very stylish flourescent. if you need good fans, PM, me.. i will give you number of a guy who deals in such accessories near township.

all this shouldnt cost more than 3k at max for a very cool rig.

Farhan, my friend you are missing the point he is trying to make. He is not looking for that type of casing or suggestions about desi jugat from anyone. He just wants a reliable casing that also compliments his high end computer and takes good care of all the parts inside with actual/proper wiring and cooling , the more the merrier.

I would highly suggest the cooler master CM elite series. They are very economical. alternatively take a look at the Antec Skeleton, Its on a whole new level.

Good luck.

[quote=“djayz, post:6, topic:21321”]

Farhan, my friend you are missing the point he is trying to make. He is not looking for that type of casing or suggestions about desi jugat from anyone. He just wants a reliable casing that also compliments his high end computer and takes good care of all the parts inside with actual/proper wiring and cooling , the more the merrier.

I would highly suggest the cooler master CM elite series. They are very economical. alternatively take a look at the Antec Skeleton, Its on a whole new level.

Good luck.

[/quote]

Exactly Brother. That is what exactly is my Point, Thanks for speaking on my behalf. I m pretty new one over here, So I didn't know How would it be taken if said something alike.

And Thanks for the suggestion.. could you direct me to the link of that Antec skeleton " AVAILABLE IN PAKISTAN " Thanks in advance.

[quote=“farhan_ds, post:5, topic:21321”]

instead of 8k for just a casing, i would recommend you buy the 2200rs large tower casing, galaxy has them, so does ingram and few basement shops in hafeez center.

they are large, well ventilated, have a few fans included for side panel and placeholder for further fans.. they are decent looking too, with rack for many HDD and SSD, along with some having transparent sides as well..

your casing is heating because it needs exhaust.. so in your new casing simply add a fan in front for intake and a large fan at back for exhaust..a good quality fan costs 170-190rs for 120mm.... 90mm would cost 120-150 max for delta or thermal take..delta are dead silent, thermaltake are very stylish flourescent. if you need good fans, PM, me.. i will give you number of a guy who deals in such accessories near township.

all this shouldnt cost more than 3k at max for a very cool rig.

[/quote]

I get it Bro. But to be honest, I'm not sure if I m gonna be able to raise any fondness towards that used one If you what I mean.

Of course that is going to be used one " MAY BE NOT TO A COMPLETELY WORN EXTENT " But still a used one and I think It won't stand against the new ones as good. and I have spent like over 1.2 lac and also planning on getting a lot of other stuff like getting more ram, new cpu , very good speakers, New PSU, And may be Liquid cooling heatsink and may be another GTX 670 if my friend in US agrees to gift me spiteful.gif.

So I m not against your suggestion But I don't know how Its gonna turn out. And + I live like 500kms from Karachi in a small town hehe and lahore or islamabad are even further, so I don't think I will be able to walk up to the guys you might suggest me and look the case for my likeness to see if it lives up to my PC'S standard and more importantly to my expectations.

I want decency, Fanciness, class, performance, durability, and on the top of 'em all I want it to express my passion for hardcore gaming and hardwork and #$%#-load of money spent.

BUT If the ones that you have in your mind meet my demands " NOT NECESSARILY ALL OF EM " I'd wanna love to consider buying them :)

[quote=“jack, post:4, topic:21321”]

How about these case, they fall in your budget, and have a ton of features:

http://www.xigmatek.com/product.php?productid=155&type=photo

http://www.corsair.com/en/carbide-series-400r-mid-tower-case

[/quote]

thanks Brother, I really appreciate. Could you care to direct me to the Pakistani online stores which have these cases. Thanks

@hazy

i didnot get which USED thing you are referring too.. the 2200rs casings were NEW..

also, you should speak freely your mind.. if you would have clarified on your rig expense and passion, you would have gotten a lot more straight forward responses instead of speeches.

following are good modern casings, which are available here..

most models of CM Elites

http://www.iamextreme.net/computers/casings-in-pakistan.html

http://www.galaxy.com.pk/chassis-pc-case-pakistan.html click on the little circle in front of each description.

@hazy...pls check your pm

Antec Skeleton is available at galaxy.pk aswell for 9200PKR

[quote=“HAZY, post:, topic:”]

Hey Guys this is Hazy.

After a long time paying off the debts for my PC's Monstrous beastly GPU, And the entire PC rig.

at LAST I m free and can upgrade something that I've been yearning to have.

Of course I have been so Hard on my PC better-half LOL, Not getting it a nice Beautifully Beastly gaming case. So I have saved up some Cash and as usual took my crazy struggle to do, And Now at my Warrior IS GOING TO GET ITS appropriate gear that its deserved always.

I'm looking for a gaming case and I have been pretty miser when it comes to decoration or look but I do realize that My loyal and Decent rig AT LEAST NEEDS TO LOOK CLASSY ,GAMING-WISE and DECENT * or to say the least better than my current crappy 1k case.

So Somehow I have been able to spare some money * 8k At best * and Want to make the most outta my money AND Later don't wanna regret my decision by stumbling across a better Case * ofcourse coming in my price range *.

So I bumped across a Case which really caught my eye so good and comes very much in my price range.

Casing - Thermaltake Chaser A21 mid-tower chassis CA-1A3-00M1WN-00 in Pakistan for Rs.6800.00 | Computer Zone

So This Case has really Impressed me. So I want you guys to let me know I should stick with this Case or if there are better out there for the same price.

And one more thing, There one more case similar to one that I wanna buy in look design and features but has a glass panel which is bit more dashing.

Casing - Thermaltake Chaser A31 Chassis in Pakistan for Rs.8900.00 | Computer Zone

so If I even consider going for the above one, will it be worth it.

Thanks already, PEACE!!!!!41.gif

[/quote]

Buy a casing with future in mind. it should have ample area for extra fans and should be spacious enough for future gpus.

Anything from 7000 to 15000 should be fine for next decade in my opinion.