Help me to choose between Wateen or Infinity, which is better

Hello Guys

I am going to buy a wireless connection in comming days. i narrowed down my options to wateen and mobilink infinity.

I live in the area of garden east, karachi.

I need your advise in the selection on the basis of performance, customer service and their signals around my area.

I am very confused at the moment so guys please help me i dont have land line so i have only that option. i cant afford ptcl evdo and also world call evdo has poor signals in our area.

I am waiting for your suggestions.

Thank you

My comments:

My experience with Wateen = f*** Wateen

My observation for Infinity = f*** capped package

If you can afford Wateen then why can't you afford PTCL EVDO. There isn't much price difference.

I am a disgruntled customer of Wateen, who is strongly thinking to shift to PTCL EVDO.

Look at the Wateen WiMAX's main thread's first page. I am the one who created tutorials to guide other people who were joining Wateen. Now consider that if I am seriously thinking to leave Wateen then think how bad Wateen could be.

^ x2

@halakoo dont go for wateen or infinity, if you cant go for ptcl or worldcall then go for link.net :)

infinity is automobile company which is subsidiary of Nissan Motor co. they build very high expensive SUVs and sedans chose infinity FX 2009

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

infinity is automobile company which is subsidiary of Nissan Motor co. they build very high expensive SUVs and sedans chose infinity FX 2009
[/quote]

LOL :lol:

He is talking about Mobilink Inifinity, Mobilink’s attempt for WiMAX. :)

[/quote]

Good joke dear.

^ x2

@halakoo dont go for wateen or infinity, if you cant go for ptcl or worldcall then go for link.net :)

[/quote]

Does link.net offers wireless net. I think they offer DSL service.

If they do please give me details.