Help me to Buy Dany Tablet PC T-300

Salam to All Dear Forum Fellows, I am New to WirePakistan which is the more effective and uptodate Technology Forum of Pakistan in my opinion.

I want to buy the Tablet PC with Price Range of Rupees 15000, Kindly tell me that How is Dany T-300 price of which is Rs.15000, or any other good tablet with this price range. Thanks

Still waiting for suitable reply please....

Here is a nice tablet for around 13500 in the local market.

http://www.asus.com/Tablets_Mobile/ASUS_MeMO_Pad_HD_7/

A friend of mine is using it and the battery life is great. There is no sim support though.

[quote=“yellowpedia, post:, topic:”]

Salam to All Dear Forum Fellows, I am New to WirePakistan which is the more effective and uptodate Technology Forum of Pakistan in my opinion.

I want to buy the Tablet PC with Price Range of Rupees 15000, Kindly tell me that How is Dany T-300 price of which is Rs.15000, or any other good tablet with this price range. Thanks

[/quote]

a friend bought the dany model which costs 18k.. it is a step above the one advertised by wasim akram.. i havent had time to try it.. buti it is getting popular for the price and the sim functions.. its decently specced.

xtouch are pure tablets at nearly the same price.. they have been around for many years now..