Help me!I'm losing my head hairs

Hello I'm Abdulmoiz from shikarpur,pk. My age is 16 years and I lost most of hairs on my head, I don't have hairs on side and my hair started losing from 12 age.

Please help me, I need my hair back, I tried every oil, shampoo, even went to doctor and used the medicines which the doctor gave to me but nothing happened to my hairs. Tell me what to do :((

Is it genetic? Have you consulted a physician/doctor?

Get hair transplant. :D Guaranteed Results! ;)

RN5UBN4.jpg

you are still young and don't reached the age where hair falling is not a big deal, above 40+

your best solution is to use herbal medicine and oils, i know a friend of mine in school who have the same problem as yours, and now he is ok due to using some kind of oil and daily massage on head.

don't go toward transplant, as your problem is more of a genetical nature. research and ask people out eventually you will find a natural solution, also change your eating habits and excercise daily specially the one's which push more blood toward your brain. i.e hanging upward down from a ledge or something.

P.S i am not a doctor or hakeem, so consult one.

eat foods contains high proteins

Consult a dermatologist..its some kind of a disease, it can be cured

Could be for a variety of reason, like the head skin producing oil itself. Do note that applying too much oil on head, and for too long, can actually cause blockage of air to the roots of the hairs, causing them to fall easily. Check the patterns. If something produces even minor positive effect on hair fall, stick to it and leave others. Don't massage your head or apply towel to hair vigorously after a shower. When something is weak, you must not apply force to it, as it will only result in more hair fall.

Don't go for hair transplant, it's expensive, non permanent 90% of the time, a waste and may destroy your brain as it destroyed the brains of the sharif brothers.

If everything fails, make the following guys your ideals quickly. Some men look more handsome when bald than with hair.

main-qimg-2308fb54455aca3cc15d22b85b62cd

[quote=“Asad, post:2, topic:22160”]

Is it genetic? Have you consulted a physician/doctor?

[/quote]

My big brother and also small brother have same problem but my father, grandfather, uncles haven’t any problem with their hairs…

[quote=“MrKamran, post:4, topic:22160”]

your best solution is to use herbal medicine and oils, i know a friend of mine in school who have the same problem as yours, and now he is ok due to using some kind of oil and daily massage on head.

[/quote]

I tried everything but nothing happend, I keep losing my hairs…

If it is baldness, I am afraid there is no solution except air transplant. Other solutions will be more harmful than beneficial.

At this age it might be some other disease and your hair might grow back.

In any case being bald isnt that bad for men so just chil.

Until you have some hair, eat protein use good quality shampoos and take care of your hair.

use minoxdil and nizoral shampoo , this is the best cure until now.............

minoxidil , available as Rogaine and other brands is an almost risk free over the couter topical application.. start with 5% solution for a couple of months and then move to lower potency for continued use.. almost 4 6 months minimum required with regular use.. mostly hair start to regrow.. even if they dont, they will stop falling.. minimum 4 6 months..even if nothing happens, no other major side effect.

[quote=“farhan_ds, post:12, topic:22160”]

minoxidil , available as Rogaine and other brands is an almost risk free over the couter topical application… start with 5% solution for a couple of months and then move to lower potency for continued use… almost 4 6 months minimum required with regular use… mostly hair start to regrow… even if they dont, they will stop falling… minimum 4 6 months…even if nothing happens, no other major side effect.

[/quote]

Minoxidil 5%?Where I can get this from?I don’t think it can be purchased from my city…

Don't waste time. Get your problem diagnosed

by a renowned Dermatologist in your area.

Sheikh 'Neem Hakim...' Chilli

Every big drug store has it.. different brands, by differernt companies.. but all of them should have this compound in it..

1st get appointment by a dermatologist.. and then use this liquid as a general purpose hair aid.

I already went to dermatologist last year. He gave me ornolive and provate lotion. They gave me some benefit to my hairs but coconut oil is much better than that...

Do not ever use the medicine Finasteride (Proscar, Propecia) no matter who prescribes it. There are horror stories by people who have used this medicine and it is being banned in some countries.

Tell me what to do... a simple way to control my hair fall....

[quote=“Abdulmoiz, post:18, topic:22160”]

Tell me what to do… a simple way to control my hair fall…

[/quote]

Go to some other good dermatologist doc and ask him to diagnose the problem first before he gives you medicines, you need to know what causing your hairs to fall…

Pakistani docs are the shettiest docs in the world they don’t talk to patients

Armada get him a visa and appointment in Canada..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk