Help me buying a graphic card

Pentium4 2.8ghz, 1gbram ,AGP8xslot

Price range:Rs.4000

I wanted to play games like COD4,nfs undercover on medium settings

PLz dont tell me that your processor will bottleneck the graphic card because i have seen a lot of people running a Good graphic card on pentium4

Those people use Pentium4 D... not the regular Pentium4..

[quote=“deffury, post:2, topic:15466”]

Those people use Pentium4 D… not the regular Pentium4…

[/quote]

Just tell me Graphic card model…

honestly none o the AGP cards can play games like COD4 or newer games.

Why dont you go to the market and find some AGP cards then come here and ask us..

Try to find the AGP versions of Nvidia FX5600, FX5700, FX5800, FX5900 (Regular or Ultra variants), or the 6600GT, 6700GT, 6800GT (Regular or Ultra variants), or the 7600GS, 7600GT, 7800GS, 7900GS or their ATI equivalents...

And what about HD3650agp???

^ Yep, thats good to go.

what's the cost of this HD 3650 card ?

with this card u can run dx 10 games but it would bottleneck the performance of heavy games due to ur underpowered single core processor...

u should also check ur psu support with this graphics card before buying !!!

Go ahead with that graphic card

The Last version which came in AGP in Nvidia was 6800GT Ultra! :) If u can find that... can play these games on low settings :D

btw sorry to mention this but bro! this is 2011....better upgrade ur mobo + blaa blaa

[quote=“firecruz, post:10, topic:15466”]

The Last version which came in AGP in Nvidia was 6800GT Ultra! :) If u can find that… can play these games on low settings :D

btw sorry to mention this but bro! this is 2011…better upgrade ur mobo + blaa blaa

[/quote]

LOL !!!

Nvidia also released Geforce 7 series in AGP version and they were much better then 6 series in terms of power consumption and overclocking

Oh Did they? never seen a 7 series AGP Card :o infact i left 5 series and jumped to 8800GTx directly :D

See http://www.anandtech.com/show/4475/anandtech-mobile-graphics-guide-summer-2011

selling one HIS HD4850 ICEQ 4 Turbo for 8000, interested?

[quote=“wildlaurel, post:14, topic:15466”]

[/quote]

any warranty left, box or accessories ?

no warranty. you can have a checking warranty for 3 days.. its working perfectly though..

box + pci-e/molex converter available.. and i will add in a UV CCFL tube to light the card up its UV reactive housing..

[quote=“wildlaurel, post:14, topic:15466”]

[/quote]

Location?

karachi.

(can ship to other cities..)