Help in starting online store business

How can i start online shop of computer/laptop or clothing store without paying big money for stock?

how do people do who start store business, do they buy stuff in bulk and then sell? what if they get no sell then its a waste of money?

Its not a one man business and only those sites run successfully which have a physical store as well. Your best option would be to setup a very attractive actively updated affiliate site from ebay or amazon and earn commission.

[quote=“Myelin, post:2, topic:20633”]

Its not a one man business and only those sites run successfully which have a physical store as well. Your best option would be to setup a very attractive actively updated affiliate site from ebay or amazon and earn commission.

[/quote]

and how to start amazon and ebay store. someone told me ebay and amazon not in pakistan?

how do they pay is it kind of clickbank ?

start from little less priced items for example earbuds pc laptop and mobile accessories genuine Windows and game cds and ssd drives

first start with WordPress then move on to more advanced online store

got it.

what if i buy a local space for store... so how it will work without paying big money for stock?

people who run online store and small local space do they buy stuff in bulk or just push order to actual brand?

Actually i need an idea for computer/laptop selling and fixing business.

Renting space is ok if it's must to have, i know how to setup store the only issue is i do not know how they keep the product and still save money

[quote=“zainabali, post:3, topic:20633”]

and how to start amazon and ebay store. someone told me ebay and amazon not in pakistan?

how do they pay is it kind of clickbank ?

[/quote]

Amazon Associates give out referral links and pay 4% commission on every sale made, they pay by cheque and gift cars, ebay pay by paypal only.

[quote=“zainabali, post:5, topic:20633”]

got it.

what if i buy a local space for store... so how it will work without paying big money for stock?

people who run online store and small local space do they buy stuff in bulk or just push order to actual brand?

Actually i need an idea for computer/laptop selling and fixing business.

Renting space is ok if it's must to have, i know how to setup store the only issue is i do not know how they keep the product and still save money

[/quote]

Watchout for competition in your niche! You may end up losing money. Therefore choose your niche carefully. Do extensive research on it like who is it for? how to get those visitors, how to make them buy? will they come back for another purchase? how easy is your store to navigate and make transactions? how will you prevent yourself from fraud? how will you manage deliveries? etc

myelin thanku

Allah bless u